We’ve got the top casino bonuses online for you. Whether it’s Free Spins or a Welcome Bonus you’re looking for, you’ll find it here!
Best Online Casino Bonuses in 2021
|1||50 Free Spins + 100% First Deposit Match||4.5/5||GET BONUS|
|2||Up to £2000 + 125 Bonus Spins on Starburst & other Netent Games||5/5||GET BONUS|
|3||200% 1st Deposit Match + up to 100 Free Spins||4/5||GET BONUS|
|4||Up to £1800 + 110 Bonus Spins on any Netent game||4/5||GET BONUS|
|5||100% up to £500 on 1st Deposit + 50 Free Spins||5/5||GET BONUS|
|6||100% up to £400 on 1st Deposit + 50 Bonus Spins||4/5||GET BONUS|
|7||Up to £1000 + 120 Free Spins on Fire and Gold Slots||5/5||GET BONUS|
|8||Up to £1500 + 100 Bonus Spins on any Netent Slots||5/5||GET BONUS|
|9||£88 No Deposit Bonus + up to £1500 Welcome Bonus||4.5/5||GET BONUS|
|10||100% up to £300 + 300 Free Spins||5/5||GET BONUS|
|11||100% up to £300 + 300 Free Spins||4/5||GET BONUS|
|12||100% up to £100 + 300 Free Spins!||4.5/5||GET BONUS|
|13||100% up to £500 on 1st Deposit + 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead||4.5/5||GET BONUS|
|14||£10 Free + 200% First Deposit Match||4/5||GET BONUS|
|15||Up to £800 + 200 Bonus Spins on Starburst||4.5/5||GET BONUS|
|16||100% up to 200 + 200 Free Spins||4/5||GET BONUS|
|17||Up to £1300 Welcome Bonus + 200 Bonus Spins||4.5/5||GET BONUS|
|18||77 Free Spins No Deposit + up to £1500 Welcome Bonus||4.5/5||GET BONUS|
|19||Up to 80 Free Spins No Wagering!||5/5||GET BONUS|
|20||100% up to £200 + 50 Free Spins||4/5||GET BONUS|
|21||100% up to £300 + 300 Free Spins||5/5||GET BONUS|
|22||Up to £1500 Welcome Bonus + 105 Bonus Spins||4/5||GET BONUS|
|23||Up to £1250 Welcome Bonus + 100 Bonus Spins||4/5||GET BONUS|
|24||100% up to £200 + 200 Free Spins||4.5/5||GET BONUS|
|25||150 Free Spins + 100% up to £100||4/5||GET BONUS|
|26||100% up to £200 + 200 Free Spins||5/5||GET BONUS|
What is a Casino Bonus?
When players sign up to a new casino site, they are likely to receive a welcome bonus. This welcome ‘gift’ offered by the casino to the new player encourages the player to play on the online casino site they have signed up to.
A casino bonus is handy when people do not have a large sum of money to play with at first, making the welcome bonus very appealing to new players. This makes a welcome bonus a way to encourage players to play their favourite games online, on the specific casino site they have signed up to.
Having said this, new players should look out for wagering requirements when they claim a welcome bonus. The reason for this is because players may not be able to receive the benefits if they are not well informed.
Casino bonuses do not stop after you have joined. There are other ways for players to receive a free offer from a casino to a player to encourage the player to commit to their website. There is also a chance of winning a bonus when you finish a challenge or fulfil playing criteria, and some casino sites have been found to reward their players for their loyalty by offering bonuses.
How Do I Get a Casino Bonus?
- Welcome bonuses
- Weekly rewards
- Bitcoin rewards
- First deposit bonuses
- Loyalty bonuses
- Completing a challenge
- Fulfilling playing criteria
Most casinos offer players the chance to get casino bonuses, including free spins in their slot games, free deposit bonuses and many other features. To receive these bonuses, players simply need to register their details by creating an account and by making a deposit. Once signed up, players will be eligible to receive the bonus as long as the country the player lives in supports the service.
Having said this, there are some rules that players need to follow before receiving such bonuses. An example of this is that most casinos allow one person from a household to take part in their bonuses. If players use a VPN to avoid and bypass these conditions and the casino site finds out, they will most likely close your account.
What Kind of Games Can I Get Casino Bonuses For?
- Slot machines – For example; Avalon II, Jurassic Park, Mega Moolah and more!
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Casino bonuses are a great way to play on casino sites when you do not have the money, or simply to start off with as a new player. There is a catch however.
A casino will always include wagering requirements with the bonuses they offer to ensure that players do not claim a large amount of money, withdraw that money and do not return to the casino site after their winnings.
For this reason, casinos will demand that players wager an amount of money they received as a bonus certain amount of times before they are able to withdraw any winnings.
The amount differs depending on the bonus offers, with wagering requirements being small with free spin and no deposit welcome bonuses. In contrast, with welcome bonuses with match deposit offers, they are normally larger. For this reason, it is likely to see cash welcome bonuses being offered with wagering requirements of 40 times. For this reason, players should consider whether the bonus is worth it.
Type of Casino Bonuses Available Online
TechRound is here to help you find the top casino bonuses online, all in one place. There are five different types of casino bonuses, and these include:
- Free play is when you can play games without signing up or depositing any cash.
- To claim your winnings, you need to sign up with your details, depositing money.
- The online casino gives players a number of free spins where you do not need to put money down for.
- These are given when players sign up or as a welcome bonus or match bonus.
- The casino will simply match the amount you have deposited, for example by giving you £50 if you deposit £50.
- 100% Match Bonus – Casinos will match 100% of the money that you have put in by giving players the exact amount of money they have put in.
- 200% Bonus – Casinos will give players 200% of your deposit by giving you double of what you deposited in the first place.
- 500% Bonus – This is the biggest offer you can get where casinos give you 5x the amount of money you deposited.
Refer a friend bonus
- This is typical for new players who have never visited the casino website before.
- To claim the welcome bonus, players will need to register and deposit money to be eligible to receive their winnings.
Other casino bonuses that are on offer include:
- Cashback bonuses
- Players will be refunded or will receive an offer where the casino will pay back any losses that come when playing a game.
- This offer comes off as a free trail for a player, where they are able to keep their winnings and receive refunds in cash.
- No Deposit Bonuses
- This bonus allows players to receive a bonus without depositing any money, however players will need to wager through their bonus to withdraw it.
- Bonus Code Offers
- To activate this offer, a code is required.
- Live Casino Bonus
- These bonuses can only be used within games that are live.
- Mobile Casino Bonus:
- These bonuses can either be claimed or cleared on your mobile phone.
- VIP Bonus
- This bonus is exclusive to certain players, and normally given to players that deposit a large amount of money on a weekly and monthly basis.
What Payment Method Should You Use?
When using casino bonuses, you will usually need to deposit funds and withdraw them at some point.
Casino sites will accept credit and debit cards, including MasterCard and Visa, and some also offer eWallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypall, Samsung Pay, and more.
Online casinos will outline which payment method they accept and do not accept and each will have different continuous in terms of the amount that can be deposited and withdrawn and how long it takes to be processed.