TechRound is excited to announce the launch of our Top 29 Under 29 Entrepreneurs of 2021
Entry Deadline: Thursday 4th November 2021
Winners To Be Announced: Tuesday 9th November 2021
Founded in 2016 and based in London, TechRound is where decision makers, investors and startups of all sizes come to find out the latest developments and trends within the industry. Through our regular top 10s and listicles, we have identified a number of promising startups and brands sometimes years before they came into the spotlight, including the likes of Cazoo, TikTok and Castore.
Our list of 29 entrepreneurs under the age of 29 highlights the hard work, innovation and determination of young British entrepreneurs – with many of our previous finalists going on to be mentioned in the Forbes 30 under 30 and other international awards.
This is Not a Beauty Pageant
We regularly highlight that we are not always looking for the prettiest or snazziest businesses. Whilst funding is usually a validation of success, we emphasise that this is not a requirement. With the TechRound 29 Under 29, we are looking to celebrate the hard work and success of young individuals – regardless of size, scale, funding level or background.
See Previous Winners
- Get in front of one of the sector’s most engaged audiences, with more than 200,000 monthly readers
- The top 29 entrepreneurs selected will be included in a full write-up announced on Tuesday 9th November 2021
- A recognised springboard for the Forbes 30 under 30
- Get in front of decision makers and the people and companies that matter in tech & startups
- Recognised by investors, VCs and industry leaders
- Free to enter
- Entrepreneurs are under the age of 29, born after 1st October 1992
- The company must operate inside the UK
- Revenue or funding is not a deciding factor
- One person entrepreneurs and teams of max. 3 from the same company are able to enter
- New and established businesses are welcome
- Industries eligible include finance, insurance, sustainability, tech, fashion, food, property, life coaching, digital, social media and many more
Meet The Judges
Rohan Kamdar – CEO of Meshed
Forbes 30 under 30 recipient Kamdar found success with the creation of Effie, a manufacturing robot that can iron clothes, remove wrinkles at the touch of a button and handle as many as 12 items as once. The IP and technology was sold to BSH last year.
The Cambridge masters graduate is currently the founder of Meshed, a personalised massage device that you can control from your smartphone.
Josh White – Co-Founder of CanO Water
Josh White is the co-founder of CanO Water, a sustainable water brand with a clever resealable lid – currently listed and in supermarkets and stores across the country. With over 15 million cans sold since 2015, the entrepreneur was featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 this year and has recently attracted large investment from number of sources including Stefan Orlowski, former European President at Heineken who has joined the team as Non-Exec Chairman.
Becca Donaldson – Editorial Team at TechRound
Isabel Murphy – Editorial Team at TechRound
Izzy Murphy is a reporter at TechRound and spends her days researching and interviewing young and successful entrepreneurs across the UK startup industry.
With a key eye for new businesses and startups – Izzy has spotted a lot of up and coming brands before they became well-known.
Izzy has a keen interest in fashion, sustainability and women’s empowerment, volunteering as an editor at a women-led online publication alongside working at TechRound.
Important! Advice From The Judges
Entry fee: Free
To enter: Complete form below
Entries open: Tuesday 19th October 2021
Entry deadline: Thursday 4th November 2021
Final Judging: Monday 8th November 2021
Winners announced: Tuesday 9th November 2021