Digital Boost is a free non-profit online platform that supports people who work at small businesses and charities to get the essential digital advice and guidance they need to grow their businesses.
It’s easy to get free, unlimited 1:1 online conversations with volunteer expert mentors to:
- Sense-check strategies
- Bounce ideas off the pros
- Get fast answers to pressing questions or issues
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and technologies
Digital Boost also offers hands-on workshops covering topics such as SEO, Facebook Ads, payment systems, and much more, as well as a resource library packed with tools and courses.
All Digital Boost services are FREE for people who work at small businesses and charities. This is thanks to the generosity of expert volunteers from leading organisations such as Google, BT, Vodafone, Visa, Bloomberg, and more. Digital Boost currently has more than 2,300 volunteers covering 55 different topics including Branding, Digital Marketing, Customer Service, E-Commerce, Data Analytics, Security and Data Protection, Payments and Money Mgmt.
More from Business
- Samaipata Names UK Senior Principal as it Boosts UK Presence
- What Is The Future For Covid Testing In The UK?
- State of Search: Mordy Oberstein on Discovering How the Web Changed in 2021
- Building a Successful Enterprise AI
- All You Need To Know About Bankruptcy And Tax
- Why Ditching Devices Is Proving The Ultimate Survival Tool For Businesses Leaders
- What are the Essential Priorities When Building a Website That’s Appealing to Customers
- Financial Management Tips to Keep your Business Afloat
What Makes Digital Boost Different From Other Mentoring & Learning Services?
Personalised – every conversation is focused on the individual business’s unique needs.
‘On demand’ – small businesses need help and answers fast. Digital Boost allows them to request a conversation when it’s convenient for them. Most requests are filled in 72 hours.
Specialised – many programmes offer access to a single mentor over a long period of time. TDigital Boost gives access to true specialists in the topics they need help with the most. SMEs can access as many different mentors as they want to get the help they need, or meet with the same mentor more than once.
Open to all – many mentoring programmes are only open to founders or companies older than one year. Digital Boost is open to anyone who works at a small business or charity with less than 250 employees. There is no application process – simply register in a few clicks!
How Do Small Businesses Register?
It’s easy! Just visit https://www.digitalboost.org.uk. In just a few clicks, you can find the right mentor, request a session and get connected!
How Do Volunteers Offer Help?
Digital and business experts can register www.digitalboost.org.uk/volunteers to start receiving requests!
Read stories of businesses who’ve used Digital Boost to grow here: https://www.digitalboost.org.uk/stories