TechRound is excited to announce the launch of our Top 29 Under 29 Entrepreneurs of 2022
Entry Deadline: 16th November 2022
Winners To Be Announced: 22nd November 2022
Founded in 2016 and based in London, TechRound is where decision makers, investors and startups of all sizes come to find out the latest developments and trends within the industry. Through our regular top 10s and listicles, we have identified a number of promising startups and brands sometimes years before they came into the spotlight, including the likes of Cazoo, TikTok and Castore.
Our list of 29 entrepreneurs under the age of 29 highlights the hard work, innovation and determination of young British entrepreneurs – with many of our previous finalists going on to be mentioned in the Forbes 30 under 30 and other international awards.
This is Not a Beauty Pageant
We regularly highlight that we are not always looking for the prettiest or snazziest businesses. Whilst funding is usually a validation of success, we emphasise that this is not a requirement. With the TechRound 29 Under 29, we are looking to celebrate the hard work and success of young individuals – regardless of size, scale, funding level or background.
See Previous Winners
- Get in front of one of the sector’s most engaged audiences, with more than 200,000 monthly readers
- The top 29 entrepreneurs selected will be included in a full write-up announced on Tuesday 22nd November 2022
- A recognised springboard for the Forbes 30 under 30
- Get in front of decision makers and the people and companies that matter in tech & startups
- Recognised by investors, VCs and industry leaders
- Free to enter
- Entrepreneurs are under the age of 29, you must be 29 when the competition is announced (Tuesday 22nd November)
- The company must operate inside the UK
- Revenue or funding is not a deciding factor
- One person entrepreneurs and teams of max. 3 from the same company are able to enter
- New and established businesses are welcome
- Industries eligible include finance, insurance, sustainability, tech, fashion, food, property, life coaching, digital, social media and many more
Meet The Judges
Kathryn Burn – Owner at Pyjamily
Kathryn is a passionate and empowering businesswoman, famed for making it to the final of BBC’s The Apprentice Series 16, where millions of viewers saw her battle it out with Harpreet Kaur for victory in the boardroom. Founder and Owner of Pyjamily and My Christmas Pyjamas, who was often praised by the public for her positivity, honesty and kindness on the BBC hit show. Perfectly poised to inspire young entrepreneurship, Kathryn effortlessly balances her unapologetic drive, business ambition and acumen with her passion, breaking down stereotypical perceptions with integrity and grace as she goes.
Matt Wilson – Co-Founder at Omnipresent
Matt is an experienced entrepreneur and prior to Omnipresent, already founded and run a number of businesses including an enterprise software business. Matt launched Omnipresent alongside his fellow co-Founder, Guenther Eisinger, in the hope of solving many of the challenges companies face when managing a remote team. His work and career achievements have been recognised by Forbes who in 2019 named him in their 30 under 30 list.
Simone Thomas – Owner Simone Thomas Wellness
Simone Thomas is an author, entrepreneur, bioenergetics practioner and a leading authority in the world of hair health and wellness. Simone’s business journey was kicked started by her own health challenges in her twenties when she lost her hair and experiences the devesting impact this had on her. Today she is the owner of a successful salon in Dorset and the founder of the multi-award-winning supplement brand, Simone Thomas Wellness. For more details go to www.simonethomaswellness.com and www.simonethomas.com
Megan Jones – Project Manager At Moneypenny
Megan Jones is a Project Manager at Moneypenny (The call and live chat expert). Megan identifies potential product propositions by determining customer need through research and feedback whilst supporting the Senior Product Managers and Owners on projects, driving them through to completion.
Important! Advice From The Judges
Entry fee: Free
To enter: Complete form below
Entries open: Thursday 27th October 2022
Entry deadline: Wednesday 16th November 2022
Final Judging: Friday 18th November 2022
Winners announced: Tuesday 22nd November 2022