TechRound are delighted to announce our first ever Top Women in Startups and Tech! We’re celebrating inspiring women who are making headway in innovative startup and tech companies.
TechRound’s Top Women in Startups and Tech highlights women who are excelling in the tech and startup industries, in line with International Women’s Day taking place on March 8th 2022.
TechRound is home of UK startups and tech, offering a place for investors, decision makers and startups big and small to keep up to date on trends and developments within this fast-paced, booming industry.
Deadline: Tuesday 1st March 2022 (12pm)
Top Women in Startups and Tech Announcement: Monday 7th March 2022
- Featured in front of an audience of 200,000+ visitors per month
- Industry recognition from one of startup’s fastest-growing and most influential voices
- Opportunity to inspire women worldwide to enter the tech and startup industries
- Top placements get a full page write-up
- Includes inclusion in Google News. TechRound and is regularly picked up by National and International press and publications
- Free to enter
- Entries must feature WOMEN
- Revenue / funding not a deciding factor
- One person entrepreneurs and well-established businesspeople are welcome
- Company/ business/ startup must have been started after 2014
- All industries welcome including finance, sustainability, property, tech, fashion, food, insurance, IoT
“We are looking for women that are working hard and making a difference. Don’t be turned off entering just because you aren’t part of the biggest agency or the best-funded startup. We want to recognise women across the board making headway in their industry, across startups and tech; innovating and inspiring others to do the same.”
Entries Are Now Closed