As workers are returning to the office across the capital, they’re also looking to exercise the new-found flexibility of hybrid working – exploring places to work across London and choosing purpose-built spaces where they can collaborate with colleagues and/or network with new people.
With the Elizabeth line, Londoners are about to experience new levels of connectedness.
WeWork members, for example, will be able to access even more workspaces within just a short commute to locations near Paddington all the way to Canary Wharf.
In fact, even those arriving from Heathrow airport can work from a centrally-located workspace within just seven stops on the new line.
The majority of workspaces are also available to book from as little as an hour with WeWork On Demand, a pay-as-you-go solution available through the WeWork app – with no membership required.
More from Guides
- A Guide To Armenia’s Digital Nomad Visa
- Can I Use VoIP To Call Emergency Services?
- TechRound’s Consultancy Services
- 10 Best Automation Tools For Your eCommerce Store
- Can VoIP Be Used In Education?
- Top 10 Courses To Level Up Your Digital Skill Game
- Top 10 Best Cities In Africa To Be a Digital Nomad In
- A Guide to Finland’s Digital Nomad Visa
Exploring the Elizabeth Line with WeWork, a different location for every day of the working week!
Paddington – 5 Merchant Square
Tottenham Court Road – 16 Great Chapel Street
Farringdon – 26 Hatton Garden
Liverpool Street – 8 Devonshire Square
Canary Wharf – 30 Churchill Place