Momentum Property Education teaches people how to invest in property internationally. The goal is to allow people to secure their future with stable assets and create a freedom that todays pension system is failing to allow.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
We were taught how to invest in property but we and many others faced incredible challenges – we got ripped off for 400 000 GBP. We realized the problem was that those teaching people to invest internationally were themselves only investing locally.
The industry needed someone who had successfully invested internationally to start teaching others – when we turned our company around, that is what we decided to do.
More from Interviews
- Meet The CEO of Sunflower Relief: A Company Supporting Civilians Suffering The Humanitarian Crisis In Ukraine
- Meet David Williams, CEO and Founder at Quantum Encryption Company: Arqit
- Meet Gustaf Nordbäck, CEO at Executive Development Company: Headspring
- A Chat with Eric White, CTO at Hospitality Technology Company: eviivo
- A Chat with Dr Umear Ahmad, of Leading Hair Loss Specialists: Juvida Clinics
- A Chat with Michal Domarecki, Co-CEO, and Co-Founder at Cross-Blockchain Technology Specialist: Synapse Network
- Meet Abdulaziz B. Al Loughani, Founder & CEO at Online Flowers & Gifting Company: Floward
- A Chat with Bonnie Hatcher, Managing Director of ZAG Drinks, Brewers of the World’s First ‘Social Soft’
How has the company evolved during the pandemic?
Pre-pandemic we did all our events live, during the pandemic we lost that option and had to shift online. The development has been incredible. We have focused much more on our current clients and worked with them to help them grow their portfolio.
Now that we are starting live events again we have a much more vibrant community and see the amazing success our students have had as our biggest unique selling point moving forward.
What can we hope to see from Momentum Property in the future?
We have many plans and are very excited for the future – the first step is going back into live events and in addition to continuing educating internationals on investing in the UK market we are expanding our offerings to include investing in Spain.