Cannabotech is a next-generation CBD botanical pharmacy company, that brings to the market a unique and powerful range of preventative care CBD products, expertly created with today’s fast-paced, modern life in mind.
Our goal is to help our customers proactively and continuously supercharge their health and wellbeing. We do it by offering a wide range of innovative, scientifically based preventative-health solutions.
Our products are based on the unique M2CBD formula creating a supercharged, integrative effect on your health. The powerful combination of pharmaceutical-grade, isolated CBD and a unique blend of functional mushrooms simultaneously targets both your immune and your endocannabinoid systems, creating a supercharged effect on your health.
Also as part of our philosophy, we believe in a personalization treatment with an option of a 1:1 meeting with our professional healthcare & a DNA kit in our MyBeing program subscription (6 or 4 months).
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
In 2016 I discovered the scientific virtues of functional mushrooms during my stay in the Far East. I assembled a well-experienced and professional team from the pharmaceutical industry to create an advanced business model, with Prof. Fuad Fares & Prof Solomon Wasser, world leaders in mushroom research.
In 2018 the team realised the options of combining the mushrooms with the hemp plant and signed a partnership with Haifa University, Israel to accelerate the process to find integrative and preventative solutions focusing on these two elements.
More from Interviews
- A Chat with Dr Nirusa Kumaran, Founder and Medical Director at Elemental Health Clinic
- A Chat with Aaron Solomon, CEO and Co-Founder at Last Minute Reservations App: Ambl
- Meet Louis Coulon and Marko Vujasinovic, CEO and Co-Founder at HR Tech Company: CleverConnect
- Meet Jason Knights, Managing Director at External Maintenance Business: Ground Control
- Meet Dr Leslie Kanthan, Co-Founder and CEO at TurinTech: The Leader In Code Optimisation
- Meet Lalit Mangal, CEO at Hybrid Event Platform: Airmeet
- A Chat with Edward Goodchild, CEO and Co-Founder at Secure Identity Platform: Arbor Steel
- A Chat with Heidi Normanton, Founder at Low-Carb Keto Wholesaler: We Are Heylo
How has the company evolved during the pandemic?
The team were in the early stages of research and creating the business infrastructure when the pandemic hit. Working from home made us more efficient in our processes – in fact, our second fundraising round, which raised over 3M€ (From a total of 10M€) was completed during the pandemic. It has only been in the last few months that we have gone back to working from the offices and in August we visited the UK and closed all our contracts & partnerships.
What can we hope to see from Cannabotech in the future?
We have just opened our first store in Westfield, White City, London, and we are aiming for three more stores in the next year. The UK is the biggest and fastest growing CBD market in Europe, which is only second to the U.S market.
In Q2 of 2022 we will be expanding our franchise into Europe and the US, whilst also launching our integrative solution (5 types of Cancer) into Israel and the U.S.