SpiderGroup is a business growth company, leveraging digital technologies to help businesses achieve their growth targets. We’re a Gold HubSpot Partner and a Gold Microsoft Partner, so we can help businesses not only achieve growth through digital marketing and online lead generation, we also help them manage that growth through appropriate technology.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
The company started with software and business technology – because that’s where my skills were strongest. Over the 18 years we’ve been in business, we’ve added competencies and expertise based on what our clients need.
Our values include being proactive and innovative, which is why we’ve built up services that achieve the goals our clients have for their businesses, with technology and digital always sitting at the heart.
More from Interviews
- Meet Abdulaziz B. Al Loughani, Founder & CEO at Online Flowers & Gifting Company: Floward
- A Chat with Bonnie Hatcher, Managing Director of ZAG Drinks, Brewers of the World’s First ‘Social Soft’
- A Chat with Jonathan Friedmann, Co-Founder & CEO at Data Analytics Company: Speedata
- A Chat with Rebecca Worsley, CEO and Founder at Shopify Design & Development Agency: Rainy City
- Meet Tom Griswood, CEO and Founder at Last Minute App: Late Space
- A Chat with Dr Nirusa Kumaran, Founder and Medical Director at Elemental Health Clinic
- A Chat with Aaron Solomon, CEO and Co-Founder at Last Minute Reservations App: Ambl
- Meet Louis Coulon and Marko Vujasinovic, CEO and Co-Founder at HR Tech Company: CleverConnect
How has the company evolved during the pandemic?
We’ve evolved in a few different ways. We hired quite a few new members of the team during the pandemic, created new services, started working on new software products, and built a networking group to help businesses stay connected during 2020.
As a technology company, we were in a great position to have everyone work from home during the lockdowns, and we’re evolving into a hybrid model where people come into the office sometimes and work from home at others, which helps with work-life balance, flexibility, and inclusivity.
We spent time evolving our tools, policies, and processes to ensure we could stay agile during the pandemic, and set ourselves up for greater success during the turmoil and beyond.
What can we hope to see from SpiderGroup in the future?
We’re working on some new technology offerings, including a piece of software that we’re very excited about, so look out for that when it launches. We’ll be continuing to grow and expand both our team and our services, to help even more businesses with their digital needs.