Netwrix is an award-winning company focused on empowering information security and governance professionals. We accomplish this with a myriad of great products and a great deal of hands-on experience that we use to help customers solve real-world problems on a daily basis.
Our products solve a number of use cases: detecting security incidents, mitigating IT risks, identifying sensitive content, vulnerability management, change control, and more. We’re deployed globally by more than 10,000 companies of all sizes across over 100 countries, and this is a testament to one of our biggest focuses: customer success; – making sure that the journey from initial contact through to long-term customer is as seamless and positive as possible.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
I’ve been part of Netwrix for just under three years now; over that time what has struck me the most is the level of enthusiasm and dedication within all areas of the business. Our company is growing fast – in fact, we’ve just been listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing companies for the 10th year in a row!
This growth is both organic and through acquisition and while this of course this presents challenges it also enables us to meet and work with loads of new individuals who bring a variety of great experience to the company.
More from Interviews
- Monica Eaton, Founder and CEO of Chargebacks911 and Women In Tech Judge, Explains What She’s Looking for From Entrants
- Meet Owen Thompson, CEO of Cambridge Future Tech
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Index Ventures
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Downing Capital Group
- Meet Sheryl Cuisia, CEO and Co-Founder, The Engagement Appeal
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Sure Valley Ventures
- Meet Lenitha Bishop, Chief Operating Officer At The DPO Centre.
- Interview With Olly Craughan, Head of Sustainability at DPD
How has the company evolved during the pandemic?
Over the course of the pandemic we, like many companies, had to move from a predominantly office-based culture to totally working from home. It’s been great to see how this has enabled greater cross-office communication and collaboration as well as social events that are not just limited to the local teams. I’ve also noticed greater attention to work-life balance, one of our company’s core values; over the summer we’ve been reinforcing this more than ever with half-day Fridays to enjoy the sun!
What can we hope to see from Netwrix in the future?
Much more! We’re focusing on keeping our existing products great as well as developing new tools to help customers. As well as bringing new products into the family a big focus for us right now is how we can leverage the cloud to deliver our products to customers in an easier and more cost-effective manner.