The Growth Chain® focuses on operations management and strategic consulting. We work with high performance entrepreneurs who need a person to handle the day-to-day operations and the management of projects, metrics, operations and team.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
Before starting The Growth Chain®, I worked in financial and value based auditing for every industry you can think of, I’ve worked in! So I connect the wide range of skills I’ve developed in big-picture business planning with my laser-focused attention to detail, meaning I’m more than just your average OBM. Not only can I help with the operational management of the business but I can also strategise with my clients and help them achieve their business goals.
Another way in which our company stands out is the number of hours we pour into learning and development. This doesn’t just include staying on top of industry trends and new systems but also educating ourselves on mental health and neurodiversity so that we can support our clients holistically and give them an exceptional level of bespoke service.
More from Interviews
- A Chat with Sean Nolan, CEO & Co-Founder of Enterprise App for Frontline Workers: Blink
- Meet Andrew Fleury, CEO & Co-Founder at Computer Vision & AI Micromobility Startup: Luna
- A Chat with Caroline Chalmer, CEO and Founder at Global Fine Jewellery Platform: Finematter
- Meet DJ Qian, CEO & Founder at DeFi Utility App: Chainge Finance
- Meet David Woodfine, Co-Founder & Managing Director of Cyber Security Associates
- A Chat with Stuart Collar-Brown, Co-Founder and Director at Online Property Auction Company: My Auction
- A Chat with Ashlie Collins, Founder at Coaching, Training and Consulting Company: Humane Startup
- Meet Ed Rossiter, Founder and Co-CEO at Irish Recruitment Brand: Phoenix
How has the company evolved over the last couple of years?
I founded Happy Virtual Desk in 2020 and quickly began supporting SMEs, founders and business owners with VA skills before expanding to offer them the skills of an OBM (Online Business Manager). After growing rapidly in just two years, I rebranded Happy Virtual Desk to become The Growth Chain® in June 2022.
As the company expanded, I took on 3 team members to assist me. We support a handful of retained clients at any
given time to give them an exceptional experience.
What can we hope to see from The Growth Chain® in the future?
The Growth Chain® will continue to provide operations and consulting services to our existing client base, however we are starting to branch out our services. A new arm to the business is podcast editing and management which we are really excited about. In the near future, we hope to offer Instructional Course Design Services – we have realised that many of our clients want to transition into the education space by creating an online course.
However, they lack the skills/knowledge to get their knowledge into an exceptional learning experience. I am currently in the process of doing an Instructional Design diploma, so that I can serve our client base in this capacity.