Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world’s most talented video creators through technology. Using a suite of proprietary AI technologies and data, we enable creators to grow their audiences, maximize earnings and generate more revenue opportunities.
All with no extra work on their part.
What do you think makes Jellysmack unique?
What makes Jellysmack so unique is the fact that the company started first as video creators themselves, gathering invaluable experience and data as they scaled internationally and across multiple social media platforms. They turned this experience into a “recipe book” powered by data and A.I. technology that allows video creators to scale across most social media platforms.
Jellysmack is currently successfully using this technology to partner with the biggest online creators in the world – enabling them to build massive international audiences and maximize the revenue they can generate from their original content.
More from Interviews
- A Chat with Dr Nirusa Kumaran, Founder and Medical Director at Elemental Health Clinic
- A Chat with Aaron Solomon, CEO and Co-Founder at Last Minute Reservations App: Ambl
- Meet Louis Coulon and Marko Vujasinovic, CEO and Co-Founder at HR Tech Company: CleverConnect
- Meet Jason Knights, Managing Director at External Maintenance Business: Ground Control
- Meet Dr Leslie Kanthan, Co-Founder and CEO at TurinTech: The Leader In Code Optimisation
- Meet Lalit Mangal, CEO at Hybrid Event Platform: Airmeet
- A Chat with Edward Goodchild, CEO and Co-Founder at Secure Identity Platform: Arbor Steel
- A Chat with Heidi Normanton, Founder at Low-Carb Keto Wholesaler: We Are Heylo
How has the company evolved over the last couple of years?
Jellysmack has experienced hyper-growth in recent years evolving from the world’s fastest-growing social video publisher into the premiere global creator company which is using its technology to enable 500 creator partners to find success.
The company now employs over 1000 people in 20+ countries, achieved ‘unicorn status’ in late 2021, and was recently named ‘most innovative company in video’ for 2022 by FastCompany. I’m thrilled to have recently joined the organization and look forward to continuing its global expansion into 2022.
What can we hope to see from Jellysmack in the future?
Jellysmack is poised to be a long-term industry leader. We will achieve this by leveraging technology and plan to invest heavily in developing more ways we can use our proprietary data and A.I. to help creators around the world achieve success.
Whether it is to help them find new audiences for their content, get access to financing or simply save them time through automation of video editing, our technology will continue to empower creators.
Overall, Jellysmack’s vision is to shape the future of the creator economy by being the data, technology, and content infrastructure behind creator success. As CTO, I plan to build upon Jellysmack’s best-in-class suite of products and hire hundreds of engineers and scientists, to further develop Jellysmack’s data platform, AI engines, and SaaS offerings which will help fuel our expansion around the world.