Cosocial is the future of networking. It’s about having one business card, instead of hundreds. It’s an NFC contactless card that links your most up-to-date contact information which can be saved to devices with just a tap, without the need for an app or software.
You can provide more than just your contact details, but embed videos, social media feeds, links, company biographies and so much more. Cosocial is not only cost-effective, but environmentally friendly too. Plus it will seriously impress your peers.
What do you think makes this company unique?
What makes Cosocial unique is that it provides a ‘deck’ – which is an online profile where you can share everything that is important to you, your brand or your business.
It’s not a case of just adding your contact details to someone else’s phone without context or background, it’s about telling your story.
More from Interviews
- Meet Jamie Kyte, Founder at Kyte Financial Planning & The Retirement Guy
- Startup Profile: myPlane
- Meet Erik Wikander, CEO and Co-Founder At Content Marketing Platform: Zupyak
- Monica Eaton, Founder and CEO of Chargebacks911 and Women In Tech Judge, Explains What She’s Looking for From Entrants
- Meet Owen Thompson, CEO of Cambridge Future Tech
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Index Ventures
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Downing Capital Group
- Meet Sheryl Cuisia, CEO and Co-Founder, The Engagement Appeal
How has the company evolved over the last couple of years?
We’ve only been going for just over a year, but the opportunities are endless. Whatever a business needs, we can provide it. As well as regular business cards, we’ve provided cards for businesses that need employees to carry certain documentation with them at all times.
Rather than carrying them around, now using our technology they’re available at the tap of the card.
What can we hope to see from Cosocial in the future?
Our goal is to make Cosocial a community of like-minded people and a place where entrepreneurs can go to share knowledge and add value to each other’s lives.