Cosocial is the future of networking. It’s about having one business card, instead of hundreds. It’s an NFC contactless card that links your most up-to-date contact information which can be saved to devices with just a tap, without the need for an app or software.
You can provide more than just your contact details, but embed videos, social media feeds, links, company biographies and so much more. Cosocial is not only cost-effective, but environmentally friendly too. Plus it will seriously impress your peers.
What do you think makes this company unique?
What makes Cosocial unique is that it provides a ‘deck’ – which is an online profile where you can share everything that is important to you, your brand or your business.
It’s not a case of just adding your contact details to someone else’s phone without context or background, it’s about telling your story.
More from Interviews
- A Chat with Dr Nirusa Kumaran, Founder and Medical Director at Elemental Health Clinic
- A Chat with Aaron Solomon, CEO and Co-Founder at Last Minute Reservations App: Ambl
- Meet Louis Coulon and Marko Vujasinovic, CEO and Co-Founder at HR Tech Company: CleverConnect
- Meet Jason Knights, Managing Director at External Maintenance Business: Ground Control
- Meet Dr Leslie Kanthan, Co-Founder and CEO at TurinTech: The Leader In Code Optimisation
- Meet Lalit Mangal, CEO at Hybrid Event Platform: Airmeet
- A Chat with Edward Goodchild, CEO and Co-Founder at Secure Identity Platform: Arbor Steel
- A Chat with Heidi Normanton, Founder at Low-Carb Keto Wholesaler: We Are Heylo
How has the company evolved over the last couple of years?
We’ve only been going for just over a year, but the opportunities are endless. Whatever a business needs, we can provide it. As well as regular business cards, we’ve provided cards for businesses that need employees to carry certain documentation with them at all times.
Rather than carrying them around, now using our technology they’re available at the tap of the card.
What can we hope to see from Cosocial in the future?
Our goal is to make Cosocial a community of like-minded people and a place where entrepreneurs can go to share knowledge and add value to each other’s lives.