How did you come up with the idea for the company?
More from Interviews
- A Chat with Katy Wigdahl, CEO at Speech-to-Text Software AI: Speechmatics
- Meet Mario Ciabarra, CEO at Continuous Product Design Platform: Quantum Metric
- A Chat with Octavi Royo, Founder and CEO at Digital Art Platform: Agora
- A Chat with Gustav Schauman, CEO and Founder at Disruptive Golf Sneaker Brand: Goatlane
- Meet Gervase Fay Fernandes, Co-Founder & Commercial Director at Health & Her
- A Chat with Howard Marks, CEO and Co-Founder at Premier Start-Up Investment Platform: StartEngine
- A Chat with David Brown, CEO of Social Enterprise Fintech: Hi
- Meet Christina Kosmowski, CEO at Cloud-Based Monitoring Platform: LogicMonitor
How has the need for Amica evolved over the past few years?
Year on year, more women are taking the leap to travel solo. There are countless testimonies from women who swear by solo travel as a means for experiencing independence, freedom and new opportunities. There is a growing recognition that solo travel is for everyone.
Whether it’s a business trip, a spontaneous holiday, a longer journey into self-discovery; for those with partners as well as those without, for the women who are seasoned solo travellers or those going for the first time – there are no rules or limits. And now, the pandemic has emphasised the need for community, which will encourage women to share experiences for at least some of the way.
What can we hope to see from Amica in the future?