SaleSource is an ecommerce platform designed to help aspiring business owners to start online businesses. The goal is to make dropshipping simple, research their suppliers and competitors and find better products to sell, all in one place.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
The idea developed from obstacles that I was facing as a dropshipper. The whole process of finding the right products to sell online seemed too complicated and time consuming. That’s when the idea for creating an AI powered by machine learning software occurred. With SaleSource, you can find best suppliers, best products and spy on your competitors at the same time.
More from Interviews
- Monica Eaton, Founder and CEO of Chargebacks911 and Women In Tech Judge, Explains What She’s Looking for From Entrants
- Meet Owen Thompson, CEO of Cambridge Future Tech
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Index Ventures
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Downing Capital Group
- Meet Sheryl Cuisia, CEO and Co-Founder, The Engagement Appeal
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Sure Valley Ventures
- Meet Lenitha Bishop, Chief Operating Officer At The DPO Centre.
- Interview With Olly Craughan, Head of Sustainability at DPD
What advice would you give to other aspiring entrepreneurs?
Just do it. Don’t worry about being perfect. Expect to fail and get back again.
What can we hope to see from SalesSource in the future?
The future of SaleSource is bright, starting with dropshipping we are building a general tool for selling online, making ecommerce more accessible for everyone.