SaleSource is an ecommerce platform designed to help aspiring business owners to start online businesses. The goal is to make dropshipping simple, research their suppliers and competitors and find better products to sell, all in one place.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
The idea developed from obstacles that I was facing as a dropshipper. The whole process of finding the right products to sell online seemed too complicated and time consuming. That’s when the idea for creating an AI powered by machine learning software occurred. With SaleSource, you can find best suppliers, best products and spy on your competitors at the same time.
More from Interviews
- Alberto Lopez Valenzuela Interview – “Five predicted trends for business and its engagement with society in 2021”
- Interview with Henrik Müller-Hansen, CEO and Founder at Gelato
- Interview with Stafford Sumner, Founder and Managing Director at Email Marketing Agency: Jarrang
- Interview with Erik Fossum Færevaag, Founder and President at Disruptive Technologies
- Interview with Fariba Mahmoudieh, Founder at The MyKidsy Podcast
- Interview with Cate Murden, Founder at Wellbeing and Performance Company: PUSH
- Interview with Ashlee Ackland, Founder at Sequin Clothing Company: Sparklebutt
- Interview with Ben Alderton, Founder at Private Gym Network: Solo60
What advice would you give to other aspiring entrepreneurs?
Just do it. Don’t worry about being perfect. Expect to fail and get back again.
What can we hope to see from SalesSource in the future?
The future of SaleSource is bright, starting with dropshipping we are building a general tool for selling online, making ecommerce more accessible for everyone.