SaleSource is an ecommerce platform designed to help aspiring business owners to start online businesses. The goal is to make dropshipping simple, research their suppliers and competitors and find better products to sell, all in one place.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
The idea developed from obstacles that I was facing as a dropshipper. The whole process of finding the right products to sell online seemed too complicated and time consuming. That’s when the idea for creating an AI powered by machine learning software occurred. With SaleSource, you can find best suppliers, best products and spy on your competitors at the same time.
More from Interviews
- Daniella Peri, CEO at Yoppie: The Personalisation Of Menstrual Health & The Importance Of Full-Cycle Care
- A Chat with Rui Sales, Co-Founder and President at Fleet Maintenance Platform: Stratio
- A Chat with Maria Lozovik, Co-Founder and Portfolio Manager at Marsham Investment Management
- Meet Natalia Shahmetova, CMO at Gismart PetTech Company: Woofz
- A Chat with Sean Nolan, CEO & Co-Founder of Enterprise App for Frontline Workers: Blink
- Meet Andrew Fleury, CEO & Co-Founder at Computer Vision & AI Micromobility Startup: Luna
- A Chat with Caroline Chalmer, CEO and Founder at Global Fine Jewellery Platform: Finematter
- Meet DJ Qian, CEO & Founder at DeFi Utility App: Chainge Finance
What advice would you give to other aspiring entrepreneurs?
Just do it. Don’t worry about being perfect. Expect to fail and get back again.
What can we hope to see from SalesSource in the future?
The future of SaleSource is bright, starting with dropshipping we are building a general tool for selling online, making ecommerce more accessible for everyone.