SaleSource is an ecommerce platform designed to help aspiring business owners to start online businesses. The goal is to make dropshipping simple, research their suppliers and competitors and find better products to sell, all in one place.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
The idea developed from obstacles that I was facing as a dropshipper. The whole process of finding the right products to sell online seemed too complicated and time consuming. That’s when the idea for creating an AI powered by machine learning software occurred. With SaleSource, you can find best suppliers, best products and spy on your competitors at the same time.
More from Interviews
- A Chat with Jordan Monnet, Co-Founder at Asian Start-Up Market Investment Platform: nr2
- Meet Iris ten Teije, Co-Founder at Alternative Investment App: Koia
- Meet Rebecca Sloan, Contestant on Dragon’s Den & Founder at Piddle Patch
- Meet Zeynep Dimirbilek, Founder & CEO at Service Club Delivery: A Job Platform Exclusively For Delivery People
- Boaz Roseman Talks To Us About A New Anti-Viral Cabin Filter That Makes Automotive Rides COVID-19 Free For Passengers
- Meet Saar Yoskovitz, CEO at Augury
- Meet Sarah Clark, Head of UK at Clearco: Providing Growth Capital For Online Businesses
- Interview with Matthew Jones, Founder at Electronic Construction Exchange: Open ECX
What advice would you give to other aspiring entrepreneurs?
Just do it. Don’t worry about being perfect. Expect to fail and get back again.
What can we hope to see from SalesSource in the future?
The future of SaleSource is bright, starting with dropshipping we are building a general tool for selling online, making ecommerce more accessible for everyone.