REVIV is a global preventative health provider with 90+ clinics in over 40 countries. REVIV’s team of registered medical professionals are specialists in preventative health, utilising the latest in genetic technology and novel approaches in nutrition to help promote and maintain good health for their global customers.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
REVIV was founded in the US in 2010 by a group of emergency room physicians with a passion for preventative health who saw the benefits of good hydration and optimum vitamin supplementation on a daily basis and wanted to develop the proposition into a service that would make those benefits accessible to all. Our first clinic focussing on intravenous (IV) vitamin therapies and vitamin injections opened in Miami in 2012.
More from Interviews
- A Chat with Simas Jarasunas, Founder at Natural Nootropic Drink: Brite
- Meet Karen Burns, The Founder Pioneering A New Ethical AI Vision For The World
- Meet Ethan Martin, The 23yr Entrepreneur Who Went From University To CEO At The UK’s Leading Order To Table App
- Meet Andrew Botham, Co-Founder at Home Healthcare Testing Solution: TestCard
- Meet Chanel Leadeham, Founder at Natural Home Fragrance Brand: Scented Hive
- Meet Olly Thornton-Berry, MD at ID Checker App: Thirdfort
- TFP Fertility Group Launches Dia: The First UK Women’s Health App to Directly Connect Women With Fertility Specialists
- A Chat with Charlotte Dean, Founder at HR Service Provider: P3 People Management
Tell us about your new app, HELIIX
HELIIX is the corporate preventative health platform for the future. Whilst initially starting life as a COVID-19 management solution to address the needs of companies and organisations today, HELIIX will evolve into a highly advanced preventative health proposition providing intelligent functionality to employees to improve their health based on core nutrition and nutritional solutions.
What can we hope to see from REVIV in the future?
Exciting developments in the Medtech space including partnerships with key players in world of F&B and nutritional supplementation, using REVIV’s proprietary technologies to make personal genomics data accessible to all and taking nutritional personalisation to a new level.