Cook My Grub is an innovative digital platform that offers a refreshing new way to search and order fresh, authentic and healthy home cooked food and bakes in your local area.
The platform offers a seamless way for customers to discover, order and pay for delicious homemade food, delivered straight to their front door. There’s a diverse range of cuisine to choose from and the chefs are all trained to follow industry level safe food preparation methods.
For home chefs, bakers and caterers, the platform allows them to be rewarded for doing something they love. With features like order, menu and schedule management control, they can decide what, when and how much they’d like to cook. Cook my Grub is the ultimate tool to grow, attract and build a reputation as a homecook, opening up unprecedented opportunities to those who have talent.
Cook my Grub offers a refreshing way to discover and order fresh, authentic and healthy home-cooked food.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
As a parent of two young children and with both me and my wife trying to juggle work commitments, we were finding it very difficult to make fresh home cooked meals. Very often we ended up resorting to frozen meals.
With several other families, couples and individuals facing the same issue, a platform was needed to help connect them to home chefs. When my co-founder (Dinesh) and I got together, he was in the same boat as me with a young family.
Cook My Grub was conceived and it’s been designed from the ground up to provide a healthy and sustainable alternative for people unable to cook wholesome meals at home. It also considers people’s cuisine choices and food preferences like Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Gluten-Free. Using cloud technology, AI and ML, each customer is presented with a wide selection of cuisines to choose from.
More from Interviews
- Interview with Greig Johnston, CEO at Mobile App Developer: Vidatec
- Interview with Cheryl McCain CEO of Travel Observed
- Interview with Alex Templeton, CEO and Co-Founder at Covid Testing HealthTech Company: Qured
- COVID-19 & Payment Fraud: What Can Payment Providers Do To Tackle A Rise In Crime?
- Interview with Dr Richard Ahlfeld, CEO and Founder at Product Development AI Platform: Monolith
- Startup Interview: Drynks Unlimited
- Interview with Thomas Skinner, Co-Founder and Financial Planning Director at Wealth Management Company: Barnaby Cecil
- Interview with Fareeha Usman, Founder at Being Woman and Developer at Share Karo
What advice would you give to other aspiring entrepreneurs?
What can we hope to see from Cook My Grub in the future?
We’re constantly listening to what our customers are saying and looking to improve our platform to give them a more personalised experience which suits their food preferences. We’re also looking to broaden the cuisine types we offer, continue our push for healthier options and increase our delivery reach within our key geographies. This is all in line with our mission of creating healthier, happier and wealthier communities.