How did you come up with the idea for the company?
The decision to choose a university to study at is a major life decision, something we shouldn’t have to do alone like when we choose to have children or buy a house. That’s why mine and Diego’s shared vision to help people make informed decisions through shared experiences has been so successful.
More from Interviews
- A Chat with Adam Pettit, CEO and Co-Founder at Apple Device Management Platform: Kandji
- A Chat with Luis Molina, Co-Founder at Trading Intelligence Network: Superalgos
- Meet Henrik Grim, GM Europe at FinTech Start-Up: Capchase
- Meet Robert Chmielewski, Co-Founder and CEO at Commercial Office Space Marketplace: ShareSpace
- An Interview With Charlie Casey, CEO and Founder at Loyalty Engagement Platform: LoyaltyLion
- Meet Tomer Kashi, CEO at VOOM: Bringing Data-Driven Risk Assessment To The Future Of Mobility
- Meet Nik Willetts, CEO at Telecommunications Community: TM Forum
- A Chat with Malte Scholz, CEO at Modular Product Management Platform: airfocus
What advice would you give to other aspiring entrepreneurs?
What can we hope to see from Unibuddy in the future?
Unibuddy is about to release various open source projects that were in R&D for a few years, resulting from the Engineering team solving problems where there was no existing tool or library available in public.
As Unibuddy looks towards its Series B next year, I have plans to launch an enterprise product for the biggest universities in the world and there are also ambitions to launch a consumer product, hosted on Unibuddy.