How did you come up with the idea for the company?
The decision to choose a university to study at is a major life decision, something we shouldn’t have to do alone like when we choose to have children or buy a house. That’s why mine and Diego’s shared vision to help people make informed decisions through shared experiences has been so successful.
More from Interviews
- Alberto Lopez Valenzuela Interview – “Five predicted trends for business and its engagement with society in 2021”
- Interview with Henrik Müller-Hansen, CEO and Founder at Gelato
- Interview with Stafford Sumner, Founder and Managing Director at Email Marketing Agency: Jarrang
- Interview with Erik Fossum Færevaag, Founder and President at Disruptive Technologies
- Interview with Fariba Mahmoudieh, Founder at The MyKidsy Podcast
- Interview with Cate Murden, Founder at Wellbeing and Performance Company: PUSH
- Interview with Ashlee Ackland, Founder at Sequin Clothing Company: Sparklebutt
- Interview with Ben Alderton, Founder at Private Gym Network: Solo60
What advice would you give to other aspiring entrepreneurs?
What can we hope to see from Unibuddy in the future?
Unibuddy is about to release various open source projects that were in R&D for a few years, resulting from the Engineering team solving problems where there was no existing tool or library available in public.
As Unibuddy looks towards its Series B next year, I have plans to launch an enterprise product for the biggest universities in the world and there are also ambitions to launch a consumer product, hosted on Unibuddy.