Tell us about Cumul.io
Cumul.io is an intuitive platform for data analysis with seamless integration into other SaaS-platforms or applications. Cumul.io answers the increasing demand for easy and accessible data analysis tools and integrations, helps companies that are shifting focus from a ‘product’ to a ‘platform’ perspective to keep their engineering strength at the core of their application, while also leveraging the integration strength of payment, communication, and other off-the-shelf components.
What do you think makes this company unique?
We help B2B SaaS companies speed up their time-to-market with a flexible embeddable analytics module for their application. We simplify the entire process of creating and embedding dashboards to simple dragging and dropping. We reduce time-to-market to a couple of days, instead of having to spend months of development time on building a reporting module from scratch.
More from Interviews
- Meet Erik Wikander, CEO and Co-Founder At Content Marketing Platform: Zupyak
- Monica Eaton, Founder and CEO of Chargebacks911 and Women In Tech Judge, Explains What She’s Looking for From Entrants
- Meet Owen Thompson, CEO of Cambridge Future Tech
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Index Ventures
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Downing Capital Group
- Meet Sheryl Cuisia, CEO and Co-Founder, The Engagement Appeal
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Sure Valley Ventures
- Meet Lenitha Bishop, Chief Operating Officer At The DPO Centre.
How has the company evolved over the last couple of years?
Cumul.io has experienced significant growth in recent years.
Firstly, we have built a strong senior team and expanded our engineering and product teams. We have also increased the size of our sales and marketing teams to better target our key markets in Europe, the USA, and Canada.
Secondly, we have made substantial advancements to our product, including core feature expansions such as the out-of-the-box acceleration service Warp, new dashboard visualisation options and new native integrations (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, Clickhouse and Snowflake).
Finally, we successfully completed our Series A round, raising over €10 million with the support of esteemed investors like Hi Inov-Dentressangle, Axeleo Capital, LRM, and SmartFin.
What can we hope to see from Cumiul.io in the future?
With the funds raised from our Series A round, we will expand our presence in Leuven, Belgium, and New York. As we already generate over a third of our revenue in North America, this recruitment drive will support our ongoing efforts for growth and adoption in markets outside of Europe. Our plans include enhancing the analytical capabilities of our platform, improving its ease-of-use, performance, and scalability.