Finimize is on a mission to empower a generation to build their net worth. By simplifying investment information and increasing access to it, we are enabling people to educate and upskill themselves. Our mission is what drives us, and our mantras help direct our decision making.
It’s this commitment to our mission that makes me really excited about our work, because, to me, finance is really a tool to catalyse growth. If you can make your money work for you, that’s when you are on the road to financial freedom.
What do you think makes this company unique?
As cheesy as it sounds, it’s the team. Every single person I speak to has such a passion and enthusiasm towards this mission which is so genuine and that energy is inspiring. I think a lot of companies aspire to be mission driven, but it’s actually quite hard to get true buy-in.
More from Interviews
- Monica Eaton, Founder and CEO of Chargebacks911 and Women In Tech Judge, Explains What She’s Looking for From Entrants
- Meet Owen Thompson, CEO of Cambridge Future Tech
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Index Ventures
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Downing Capital Group
- Meet Sheryl Cuisia, CEO and Co-Founder, The Engagement Appeal
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Sure Valley Ventures
- Meet Lenitha Bishop, Chief Operating Officer At The DPO Centre.
- Interview With Olly Craughan, Head of Sustainability at DPD
How has the company evolved over the last couple of years?
Finimize has seen tremendous growth. What started off as a free newsletter has evolved into something with over a million subscribers, a premium app with high-quality content and a business offering too.
By integrating community into the experience so early on, we’ve been able to adapt and react to what they want and need to stay relevant throughout the changing macro environment.
What can we hope to see from Finimize in the future?
It’s really about constantly improving the whole journey to achieve our core mission. We want to facilitate Finimizers to start research and discover what’s going on in the world and learn how to translate that into viable investment opportunities for themselves in a way they can also track and monitor their progress.
Markets are constantly moving, so it’s really important for us to continue to adapt to best serve our community. For those interested in finding out what else we have in store, come join us at our Modern Investor Summit on December 6 and 7, where we’ll hold panel discussions, deep dives and workshops that explore what 2023 has in store for retail investors globally.