Founded in Madrid, 2019, Circular is the network for hiring tech talent recommended by in-house recruiters in London and Europe.
We have +6,000 in-house recruiters in the network who are recruiting from, and recommending, peer approved talent, at scale. Every candidate on Circular is pre-vetted and recommended.
We ensure a perfect match to open job roles via our data driven matching service, enabling recruiters to hire better and up to 10 times faster. Instead of a hard stop for the great talent that in-house recruiters were unable to hire, Circular allows them to easily recommend that talent. In-house recruiters get access to a trusted flow of high quality talent. And candidates benefit from getting straight to the best companies’ shortlists and in addition, receive a first-class hiring experience.
How did you come up with the idea for the company?
With the current tech talent shortage, recruitment is more costly than ever and takes longer than ever. More recruiters are exploring how they can pool their efforts to find talent and fill roles more quickly and painlessly. We knew that recruiters were already sharing talent in an informal way in closed or private communities, and we saw an opportunity to make this happen at scale and in a GDPR compliant way.
The appetite to recommend is widespread – but a new approach is needed to make it a reality. So we began our mission introduce a new way of hiring and make this existing talent-sharing behaviour, mainstream.
More from Interviews
- Meet Kady Srinivasan, Chief Marketing Officer at ePOS and Payment Platform: Lightspeed
- Meet Alexander Ray, CEO of CaaS Solution: Albus Protocol
- Meet Arif Miah and Ala Uddin, Founders of Tech Startup: Beasy
- Meet Igor Bogachev, Chief Visionary Officier & Co-founder of AI-Powered SaaS: CloEE
- Meet Christian Møller-Holst, CEO and Founder of Travel Management System: Goodwings
- Meet Prashant Mahajan, CEO and Founder of Product Discovery & Strategy Software: Zeda.io
- Meet Tobi Buxhoidt, CEO of Post-Purchase Software Provider: parcelLab
- Sarah Woodhouse, Director at AMBITIOUS PR and TR100 Judge, Explains What She’s Looking for From Entrants
How has the company evolved during the pandemic?
We opened our remote market during the pandemic and this was a huge opportunity for us. Since the pandemic, there has been a huge increase in candidates looking for remote positions and companies offering remote or hybrid work environments and we can now cater to that need.
What can we hope to see from Circular in the future?
We have now launched in London and we believe that if Circular can work in London, it can work anywhere. Following our last funding round, we will be growing our product and engineering team and developing the product further and will look to expand into new markets in the future.