Hey Sarah, tell us a bit about yourself
Sarah is a seasoned consultant with over 20 years of PR experience, Sarah is a co-owner and Director of AMBITIOUS. Her focus is on strategic direction, senior client counsel and business development; driving the creation of new products and working with clients to develop PR strategies and programmes.
Sarah is an industry veteran with 25 years of experience in PR and tech. Sarah has supported many companies making the journey from startup to scale-up. Sarah has also been on the startup journey herself twice, building and selling her first agency in 2011.
What are you looking for from this year’s TR100 entrants?
Entrants attempting to contribute to solving some of the problems the world faces today. Startups that surprise and delight, engage, ooze enthusiasm and excitement for what they are doing?
More from Interviews
- Meet Jordan Bucknell, CEO of eCommerce Agency: Upbeat Marketing
- Meet Natasha Morrison, Chief Operating Officer at WeFlex
- Meet Dan Awais-Dean CEO of Property Platform: EverKnock
- Meet Emma Davey, Founder of MyNARA.
- Max Azarov, Co-Founder and CEO of Novakid and TR100 Judge, Explains What He’s Looking for From Entrants
- Meet Kady Srinivasan, Chief Marketing Officer at ePOS and Payment Platform: Lightspeed
- Meet Alexander Ray, CEO of CaaS Solution: Albus Protocol
- Meet Arif Miah and Ala Uddin, Founders of Tech Startup: Beasy
What advice would you give to companies wanting to stand out from the crowd?
I’m in PR so I would say tell a story! What’s the narrative? Weave all your key messages into a tale. Use the same techniques as you would if you were talking to a friend – the highs, the lows, the good, the bad, the ugly and the inspiring!