Technology start-up Monolith AI, which has developed the first AI assistant for engineers, today announces it has raised £1.9 million led by Pentech Ventures with participation from Stanford Angels of the UK, Ascension Ventures and Charlie Songhurst. This funding will support Monolith’s mission to transform the engineering design process through the use of their advanced AI platform.
Monolith AI’s platform applies cutting-edge machine learning to complex engineering problems. The London-based company has demonstrated significant value in their early customer engagements by utilising the large amounts of data that is generated during the engineering design process. The Monolith platform enables the exploitation of this valuable data asset using its advanced data analytics and machine learning framework, enabling the customer to drastically shorten time to market.
Monolith has worked with companies and their engineers in the Automotive, Aerospace and Packaging industries, showing the wide applicability and versatility of the platform.
More from News
- Inflation Nation: Over a Quarter of Britons Have Pulled Back on Online Spending Sprees in the Last Six Months
- The UK Prints 11.2 Billion Receipts A Year That Aren’t Recyclable
- One Million UK Sole Traders Ready to Seek Accountancy Support
- Fly Now Pay Later Powers Up the World’s First Voice Travel Assistant
- Crypto Art Platform Outland Raises $5M Seed Round
- Kyndryl Announces Partnership with Oracle Focused on Cloud Services
- Survey Finds Nearly 20% of Business oOwners Aren’t Using Technology
- How Much Should Small Business Owners Pay Themselves?
“Our goal is to accelerate product development, from race cars to spaceships and everything in between. We believe that traditional engineering will soon change dramatically. Our dream is to work alongside engineers to enable them to bring exponential growth to product development. We are building the world’s first AI Platform for Engineers – we like to describe it as the J.A.R.V.I.S. in Iron Man.”, said Dr Richard Ahlfeld, CEO and Founder of Monolith AI.
Eddie Anderson, partner at Pentech, said “The Monolith platform extracts knowledge and value from historical and current design processes, enabling new designs to be brought to market in a much shorter period of time, and for significantly less cost. We believe they can become the category leader in this emerging sector and are very excited to be working with Richard and the Monolith team.”
“Monolith is transforming engineering design, by unlocking capabilities to handle unprecedented scale and complexity at breakthrough speed,” said Rani Saad, president of the Stanford Angels of the UK. “We are delighted to have backed Monolith from the outset and to continue to do so.”