BLOCKHEAD the UK’s leading functional confectionery brand for people on the go, has unveiled its latest new product innovation – BLOCKHEAD Functional SWEETS +.
Strawberry flavoured, the SWEETS + contain prebiotics and protein building blocks known as Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCCA). They are an incredible delivery mechanism, transporting the active ingredients straight from the mouth to the gut.
Suitable for consumers who seek to support their overall health in a tasty way, they are perfect for every occasion: before or after a run, before and during a big project, or simply as a sweet treats.
More from News
- Are Students Embracing Phone Free Schools?
- Adobe Will Soon Have A “Photoshop For Audio” Editing Tool
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Forward Partners
- Google Calendar Now Uses Gemini AI For Seamless Oganisation
- OpenAI And Microsoft Under Fire As More News Outlets Take Legal Action
- Amazon Lobbyists Have European Parliament Passes Revoked
- TikTok Will Be Removing More Songs As UMG Dispute Continues
- Amazon Accused Of Using AI Voices For “Road House” Remake
With just 36 calories, they are also sugar-free and vegan, gluten-free and GMO-free.
Designed with convenience in mind, the SWEETS + are available in a practical on the go format. The re-sealable pouches are also water-resistant, so they are perfect for people on the go.
Danny Lowe, founder and director at BLOCKHEAD says: “I am so excited for the launch of our new BLOCKHEAD Functional SWEETS +, the product is excellent and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the final result!
This is another success for the brand, as we explore a complete new category with a new product. We’re excited to continue our mission to create innovative products that make a difference on people’s lives.”