Ground-breaking activity-based concept Bounce has launched a brand new mobile Order & Pay service, provided by Wi5, as part of its continued commitment to innovative technology.
Bounce, The Home of Ping Pong is consistently featured as one of London’s hottest bars with an unrivalled social experience. Wi5 will give customers the ability to Order & Pay within seconds from their phone – no need to queue at the bar, wait for a card machine or download an app. With just a few taps, customers will get food and drink delivered directly to their ping pong tables.
The Wi5 experience will be live at both Farringdon and Old Street Bounce locations from Monday, 18 November 2019 and guests will receive a free bottle of Prosecco with every £25 spent when ordering on their mobile, while supplies last.
More from News
- UK and USA SME’s Remain Optimistic Despite Covid-19 Shock
- Research Reveals Mental Health Impact Of Lockdown
- Hungarian startup makes its COVID-19 drive-thru testing software available free of charge and open source
- Comment: Roblox accounts hacked to support Donald Trump
- SplitBill app launches to settle group payments between friends
- ‘Tenzing Clean Air Tracker:’ The Anti-Pollution Solution For Cyclists
- Who Have Been The Most Valuable Tech Brands Through Lockdown?
- How Has Lockdown Changed Our Habits?
Adam Breeden, Founder of Bounce and Social Entertainment Ventures (SEV) said, “The philosophy of SEV has always been to exceed expectations in everything we do, and we’re really excited to be able to offer our guests a seamless way to order from our menu in just seconds, straight from their phone. Providing this type of convenience means everyone can spend more time doing what they came here to do – party around a ping pong table”.
Wi5 CEO, Prask Sutton, said, “We’re delighted to be working with such a forward thinking and innovative brand. Bounce’s dedication and focus on customer experience makes the addition of mobile Order & Pay a must have, and we’re excited to be embarking on this journey with Adam and the team at Bounce.”