Company plans to open first European data centre this year, commits to additional customer investments in 2022
Customers of ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), reported they were able to increase leads by 110% and increase conversions by 94% after implementing CXA in a forthcoming report. By helping its more than 150,000 customers worldwide create 1:1 experiences with the right message to the right audience at the right time, ActiveCampaign simultaneously experienced tremendous growth across the EMEA region.
To better support its customers, the company is opening its first non-US data centre in EMEA in the first half of this year. This exemplifies ActiveCampaign’s Customer Success Commitment to offering unrivalled access to everything a company needs to help their business succeed. Specifically, this new data centre promises that the ActiveCampaign platform will be inclusive for businesses around the globe.
The global SaaS unicorn has also committed to continue creating jobs for Europeans. In 2021 alone, the company celebrated surpassing 1,000 employees worldwide, with more than 150 employees based in Dublin. The EMEA team has grown by 76% in just one year, and is on track for fulfilling its commitment to reaching 300 local employees by the end of 2023.
More from News
- Nicky Main, UK and Europe Clinical Lead for WYSA: Exploring the Benefits of Technology to Tackle Lack of Therapists
- Embedded Insurance – A Game Changer for Online Retailers
- Lost Schiele Painting To Appear in New NFT Collection
- Is Equity Release a Good Idea in 2022?
- How Technology is Redefining the Role of Lawyers
- Leading Icelandic Investor/Entrepreneur David Helgason Announces Transition Labs to Accelerate and Scale Global Climate Solutions
- Sustainability Platform Records 235% Rise in New Users
- Fraugster Launches a New Alternative Credit Decisions Solution to support BNPLs and Enterprise Merchants
ActiveCampaign has experienced tremendous growth in many areas across EMEA this year, with highlights including:
- Localising the platform and content beyond English to the most widely-used languages in EMEA: Portuguese, French, Italian, German and Spanish. This investment in localisation speaks to ActiveCampaign’s commitment to customer success around the world.
- Saving customers an average of 20 hours per month using ActiveCampaign’s automations tools, which means these customers can spend more time building 1:1 relationships with their customers and ultimately powering their growth, which proves the power of ActiveCampaign CXA.
- Securing $240 million in funding at a valuation of over $3 billion, making it one of the most valuable private SaaS companies in the world.
- Opening a new, expanded space in Dublin to accommodate EMEA’s growing team. The new office space will be at 160 Shelbourne Rd, Dublin 4, and is ready for occupancy as soon as local government guidelines allow.
“Our continued growth in EMEA was made possible this past year because of our incredible partners, customers and employees,” said Jason VandeBoom, founder and CEO of ActiveCampaign. “We look forward to expanding our presence in EMEA in order to support the growth and success of even more European-based businesses.”
“ActiveCampaign lets me engage every single customer like I’m personally reaching out. With all my customer data in one place, I can use it to automate personalised content and recommendations that address each customer’s needs and inspire their loyalty,” said Mathilde Scheuer, Co-founder, Laboratoire Hollis.
“With the amount of SMBs growing by the day in Europe, customer experience automation has never been more crucial to supporting these growing businesses,” said Dennis van den Berge, MD & Co-founder, MailBlue. “Our partnership with ActiveCampaign has resulted in rapid growth for our customers and we look forward to our continued partnership with the company to support their growth and success as well.”