QUA Granite is the first company in its industry to invest in the Metaverse universe. QUA Granite will now be Metaverse neighbours with the likes of Marco Verratti, Kingsley Coman, Stan Wawrinka and Dan Holzmann.
Capital Block CEO, Tim Mangnall: “We are delighted to have advised QUA Granite, another world-scale company, on a pioneering investment in the Metaverse. QUA Granite is committed to being a forward-thinking, innovative brand, and it is proving that through investment in land in the Metaverse alongside huge names from across the globe.”
Capital Block can announce that it has advised Qua Granite, Turkey’s largest and the world’s second largest ceramics company, on its purchase of an island in the Metaverse.
Capital Block is one of the foremost NFT consultancies and has extensive experience advising Turkish companies on cryptocurrency, NFT and metaverse strategies and transactions. Capital Block is QUA Granite’s dedicated agency for dealings in the cryptocurrency space.
The company works closely with the likes of Galatasaray, the major Turkish sports team, and Boru2039, the film and television production house.
Qua Granite has purchased one of the 25 islands sold, and joins a list of big international superstars in purchasing islands. Qua can now count as ‘Metaverse neighbours’ the likes of PSG star Marco Verratti, FC Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman, Swiss Tennis Star Stan Wawrinka and FC Basel Shareholder Dan Holzmann.
More from News
- Majority of SME Leaders Reject 4 Day Work Week
- Why eBikes Need To Be At the Forefront of Decarbonisation
- Inflation, Brexit and How The Ukraine Conflict Is Exacerbating Global Trade
- The Legal, Economic, and Operational Advantages of Using Cloud-Based Systems in Life Sciences
- Severe Skills Shortage Stunts UK Greentech Ambitions
- Floward Hires New Executive to Accelerate Growth
- Why Some Entrepreneurs Set Up Their Side Hustle
- Why Mobile Gaming Is Taking Over The Market
Buying land in the Metaverse is becoming increasingly common, with world-class brands like Gucci and Adidas rapidly investing to take part.
Through its acquisition of land in the Metaverse, QUA aims to create new interactions, new experiences and unique benefits for its customer base. In addition, QUA is the first company in its industry to invest in the Metaverse universe. In doing so it has proved its assertiveness and broad vision both in the global market and in technology.
As a result of the land purchased in the Sandbox Metaverse in partnership with Exclusible, QUA Granite will benefit from the following services:
- Belonging to a luxury tropical digital club with an active community
- Customising islands through QUA Granite brands and products, down to the smallest details
- Accessing to celebrity and big-name events and parties across the Metaverse and in real life, enabling QUA Granite to connect with a new and specific demographic that aligns with its brand image
- QUA Granite will also be able to host special events reflecting their brand and the entire island will be designed with QUA Granite products using detailed graphic design
Tim Mangnall, CEO of Capital Block, comments: “We are delighted to have advised QUA Granite, another world-scale company, on a pioneering investment in the Metaverse. QUA Granite is committed to being a forward-thinking, innovative brand, and it is proving that through investment in land in the Metaverse alongside huge names from across the globe.”
Serkan Önem, Member of the Board of Directors and General Manager of Allbatross Venture Capital Investment Trust, within the body of Ercan Group of Companies, said: “Moving to Metaverse for QUA Granite, which will grow even faster in the digital world with its rapidly growing and future-oriented vision, was a step in line with our company DNA. We will offer value-added benefits, new and more natural interaction methods and brand new experience areas for our investors and customers. I would also like to thank the entire Capital Block team for their support and strategic consultancy on the Metaverse island sale, which was made for the first time in our industry in Turkey, as a further step in these efforts.”
Thibault Launay, Exclusible Co-Founder and CEO said: “We are excited for QUA Granite to be Metaverse pioneers in their industry and join the exclusive community of the Exclusible Private Islands. Our design team will be working hard to conceptualise a luxury island that fits QUA Granite’s reputation as a tastemaker in its sector.”