Day-to-day crypto use just got a whole lot easier, as leading investment platform Change announces the launch of a new investor card where users can make quick crypto payments for everything – and, in turn, escape the high inflation associated with the euro.
Previously, making a crypto or a savings account payment at a shop involved first manually transferring funds to a card and then making a separate payment for the goods. Now, using the Change Investor Card any transaction can be instantly completed using any account via one tap of Change’s app.
Crucially, this means consumers can now pay at any shop that accepts traditional card payments with any of their digital assets as they choose. Everything from their morning coffee to cinema tickets can now be paid for by crypto such as Bitcoin.
Along with ease, a major advantage of this approach is the ability for users to take advantage of Change’s account solution which provides a competitive 7% APY, all while spending the same euros with the card. At a time of increased economic volatility across Europe, this comes as more people seek new ways to protect their wealth and escape the impact of high inflation by gravitating to cryptocurrencies.
More from Cryptocurrency
- Meet Bruno Macchialli, CEO at Delchain – Interconnectedness Between Crypto and Financial Markets
- 1,100 Coinbase Employees Lose Their Jobs as Bitcoin Prices Continue to Fall
- Cryptocurrency Laws And Regulations In Australia
- How To List A Cryptocurrency On Coin Listing Sites
- Bitcoin vs Cash: Why It’s Time To Stop Arguing And Start Investing (Smartly)
- Bitcoin Continues to Drop: Market Expert Predicts What’s Next
- What Are Some Of The Biggest Blockchain Ecosystems?
- Bitcoin Price Dip Predicted To Be Used As Buying Opportunity For Investors Amid Tech Milestone
The latest activity comes as the crypto world continues to move into the mainstream, with 2021 seeing Bitcoin reach record highs and the global market hit 295 million users.
Gustav Liblik, the CPO and Co-Founder of Change comments: “In a world with growing inflation rates, more investors of all ages and demographics are increasingly looking for new ways to generate and protect their wealth. The Change Investor Card is the perfect tool helping people to battle inflation by effortlessly spending with their digital wallet, soon to be followed by stocks.
“It removes a key hurdle for mainstream crypto adoption by taking the complexity out of payments and enabling nearly any product or service to be paid for by crypto. This follows in our continued commitment to removing the barriers and complexities to wealth creation for all.”