Cadline UK is pleased to announce the introduction of new technology: iTWOsafe. As social distancing continues to play a critical role in the wellbeing of employees returning to work, iTWOsafe technology enables staff to monitor safe distancing and assist with business continuity.
The simple, user-friendly app is connected to a light-weight Bluetooth device, which can be worn as a wristband or attached to a uniform. The iTWOsafe app tracks your physical distance to other devices on-site so that you can work in confidence knowing you are at a safe distance. There is no personal information required, only a smartphone’s phone number in order to connect to the app.
Key features of the technology include alerts before breaching the distance requirement, traceable contact history and comprehensive reporting to showcase precautions to health and safety officials. Richard Robertson, Business Development Director at Cadline, said “The UK has seen an outpour of concern from the British people on returning to work post lockdown. People are understandably nervous and are looking for guidance now more than ever on health and safety in the workplace.
More from News
- How Clean, Quality Data Unlocks the Power of Digital Transformation
- Mr Gurvz Collaborates with TechRound to Give 5 People The Chance To Win £5,000 of Digital Marketing Expertise
- Cost of Living Among Top Concerns for UK Brand CMO’s but Long Term Optimism Remains Strong
- Disabled-friendly Travel Specialist, Limitless Travel, Announces Fund Raise to Expand Product Range and Launch Into the US Market
- TravelPerk Data Reveals Travel Price Inflation; Biggest Increases in Eastern US
- How To Read A ‘Poker Face’ In Business
- The Key To Creating A Successful App For Your Business
- Commercial Property Set To Cool By -24% in 2022
Whether in retail, leisure, construction, manufacturing, farming or public services, iTWOsafe is designed to complement any business or organisation’s social distancing measures, encouraging confidence both in employees returning to work safely, and in consumers once lockdown restrictions are gradually lifted.”
The technology has been developed by Cadline’s investment partners, RIB Group and A2K Technologies, and is a listed supplier by the government’s Crown Commercial Service.
Robertson continues: “One of the most essential benefits of iTWOsafe is the ability to track a COVID-19 infection emergency. Should a member of staff test positive for the virus, health and safety departments can identify if their iTWOsafe device came into close contact with anyone, and inform the relevant employees to quarantine. This helps to keep control of the spread of the virus and avoid the closure of entire businesses.”
Currently in production, first orders of iTWOsafe will be shipped out next week. There is already huge demand in Australia and USA, with enquiries for over 30,000 units. Major global construction and engineering groups in the UK are already on the list having sent letters of intent weeks ahead of the product hitting UK shores.