The ongoing initiatives will help to empower students across the UK
Student Beans today announces the launch of its first-ever social impact programme. Having already supported millions of students nationwide with exclusive discounts throughout the years, its new programme will provide tools and opportunities to level the playing field for underrepresented, unsupported or otherwise disadvantaged individuals within the 2.4 million-strong UK student population.
In its commitment to students, Student Beans will use its global brand power to:
- Provide students with the support, tools and opportunities they need to successfully thrive
- Work to create a more sustainable and equitable future for the generation of tomorrow
- Commit to providing students with mental health advice and support
Kickstarting the programme, Student Beans today has further announced its official partnership with leading social mobility charity, the 93% Club, as the social enterprise’s first official campaign partner.
More from News
- Aircall partners with Deutsche Telekom to provide every German company with a premium cloud-based phone system
- 5 Golden Rules for UK VCs Investing In The Start-Up Nation
- Microsoft Plans $70 Million Purchase of Activision Blizzard
- Pocketalk announces two new products for 2022 and GDPR compliance as it transitions from hardware-centric business to global solution
- Qappy launches Happiness Boxes, the UK’s first science-backed mental wellbeing subscription
- AutoFlight starts in Europe: Airtaxi ‘Prosperity I’ targets certification by 2025
- Three In Ten UK Businesses Fear Closure in 2022
- New Global Analysis from Phesi Reveals Breast Cancer to be the Most Extensively Studied Disease in 2021
This collaboration will see Student Beans’ student insight used to generate public awareness of social inequality amongst prospective students, helping to accentuate the opportunities available for state-school-educated Brits, which currently make up 93% of the UK population. The exclusive insights will be used to support the charity in streamlining its comms to its 10,000 student members, as well as to co-create resources to unitedly raise awareness of education-based stigmas.
Student Beans will also upskill the team at The 93% Foundation with bespoke workshops and training, to provide valuable information on student living for the foundation’s members.
Mike Eder, CEO and Co-Founder of Student Beans commented: “As a brand at the heart of everyday student life, we’ve developed a deep understanding of the challenges facing students today. We’re proud to join forces with The 93% Foundation as its first campaign partner, where we’ll be using our expertise in student marketing to develop creative campaigns to help break down barriers for students from disadvantaged backgrounds.”