The ongoing initiatives will help to empower students across the UK
Student Beans today announces the launch of its first-ever social impact programme. Having already supported millions of students nationwide with exclusive discounts throughout the years, its new programme will provide tools and opportunities to level the playing field for underrepresented, unsupported or otherwise disadvantaged individuals within the 2.4 million-strong UK student population.
In its commitment to students, Student Beans will use its global brand power to:
- Provide students with the support, tools and opportunities they need to successfully thrive
- Work to create a more sustainable and equitable future for the generation of tomorrow
- Commit to providing students with mental health advice and support
Kickstarting the programme, Student Beans today has further announced its official partnership with leading social mobility charity, the 93% Club, as the social enterprise’s first official campaign partner.
More from News
- Google Calendar Now Uses Gemini AI For Seamless Oganisation
- OpenAI And Microsoft Under Fire As More News Outlets Take Legal Action
- Amazon Lobbyists Have European Parliament Passes Revoked
- TikTok Will Be Removing More Songs As UMG Dispute Continues
- Amazon Accused Of Using AI Voices For “Road House” Remake
- Why Google’s ‘Woke’ Image Generator Serious Cause For Concern
- OpenAI Claims New York Times Hacked ChatGPT
- Meet Today’s Young Trailblazers: Top 10 Entrepreneurs Under 16
This collaboration will see Student Beans’ student insight used to generate public awareness of social inequality amongst prospective students, helping to accentuate the opportunities available for state-school-educated Brits, which currently make up 93% of the UK population. The exclusive insights will be used to support the charity in streamlining its comms to its 10,000 student members, as well as to co-create resources to unitedly raise awareness of education-based stigmas.
Student Beans will also upskill the team at The 93% Foundation with bespoke workshops and training, to provide valuable information on student living for the foundation’s members.
Mike Eder, CEO and Co-Founder of Student Beans commented: “As a brand at the heart of everyday student life, we’ve developed a deep understanding of the challenges facing students today. We’re proud to join forces with The 93% Foundation as its first campaign partner, where we’ll be using our expertise in student marketing to develop creative campaigns to help break down barriers for students from disadvantaged backgrounds.”