Immotion Group PLC are delighted to announce the appointment of Tom Hamilton as Business Development Director EMEA.
Tom, who is the Founder of Rush VR in Milton Keynes, will be responsible for spearheading the implementation of Immotion’s ‘Blue Ocean Series’ into aquariums, Merlin SeaLife Centres and other attractions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
CEO of Immotion, Martin Higginson said, “Tom’s experience and knowledge of the virtual reality industry is an invaluable resource and we are very pleased that he has joined us at such an exciting time.”
More from News
- Publishers look to digital subscriptions to fill the hole left by advertising
- Thrive Launches App To Fast Track Employee Communication With Frontline Teams
- Voi snaps up UK chief from rival on eve of Westminster green light for e-scooters
- Netflix Saves Their Lazy Clients Money
- Notion Capital Promotes New Partner & Increases Investment In New Companies By 89%
- How is The Art Investment World Changing?
- Amigo Gets Offer for Company Takeover – But Richmond Group Have Not Responded
- Fibre Broadband Being Rolled Out Across Westminster Three Times Faster Than Anywhere Else In London
The Blue Ocean Series features Immotion’s newest release, Swimming with Humpbacks, which is available across all ImmotionVR stores. The Blue Ocean Series combines education and entertainment to create an all-round underwater adventure. Swimming with Humpbacks is a world-first for VR, allowing visitors to witness mother and calf bonding along with the intimate details of the lives of these giants of the deep.
Higginson added, “With recent successes with US-based aquariums, Tom will be creating further partnerships across Europe and the Middle East, bringing our ‘edutainment’ immersive Blue Ocean Series to new audiences and new regions.”