Immotion Group PLC are delighted to announce the appointment of Tom Hamilton as Business Development Director EMEA.
Tom, who is the Founder of Rush VR in Milton Keynes, will be responsible for spearheading the implementation of Immotion’s ‘Blue Ocean Series’ into aquariums, Merlin SeaLife Centres and other attractions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
CEO of Immotion, Martin Higginson said, “Tom’s experience and knowledge of the virtual reality industry is an invaluable resource and we are very pleased that he has joined us at such an exciting time.”
More from News
- 45% increase in demand for UK tech visas
- London-based Fintech Revolut Launches Apple Pay Across Europe
- Depop raises $62m Series C funding round
- Over a third of Europe’s fastest-growing tech firms are in UK
- Glasgow Ranked the Best City in the UK to Open a Restaurant, Bar, or Cafe
- Quantum computing software developer Riverlane secures £3.25m funding
- Zava raises $32m in Series A funding round to roll out its healthcare platform across Europe
- The next Bitcoin run is imminent: deVere CEO
The Blue Ocean Series features Immotion’s newest release, Swimming with Humpbacks, which is available across all ImmotionVR stores. The Blue Ocean Series combines education and entertainment to create an all-round underwater adventure. Swimming with Humpbacks is a world-first for VR, allowing visitors to witness mother and calf bonding along with the intimate details of the lives of these giants of the deep.
Higginson added, “With recent successes with US-based aquariums, Tom will be creating further partnerships across Europe and the Middle East, bringing our ‘edutainment’ immersive Blue Ocean Series to new audiences and new regions.”