Immotion Group PLC are delighted to announce the appointment of Tom Hamilton as Business Development Director EMEA.
Tom, who is the Founder of Rush VR in Milton Keynes, will be responsible for spearheading the implementation of Immotion’s ‘Blue Ocean Series’ into aquariums, Merlin SeaLife Centres and other attractions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
CEO of Immotion, Martin Higginson said, “Tom’s experience and knowledge of the virtual reality industry is an invaluable resource and we are very pleased that he has joined us at such an exciting time.”
More from News
- London-based UK startup Autto raises $1m funding
- Juvenescence, the U.K. startup raises $10m to extend human life span
- Vodafone and Hatch launch the first premium cloud gaming service in Germany
- Sustainer Homes: The tech startup building the homes of the future
- Internationally Recognised Education Service Taking Students To Success
- Tesco Mobile Launches Pre Order on Samsung Galaxy Note10 from £37.49 a Month
- After King’s Cross, is it time for new facial recognition laws?
- Cazoo Looking to Grow and Scale Up With New Move
The Blue Ocean Series features Immotion’s newest release, Swimming with Humpbacks, which is available across all ImmotionVR stores. The Blue Ocean Series combines education and entertainment to create an all-round underwater adventure. Swimming with Humpbacks is a world-first for VR, allowing visitors to witness mother and calf bonding along with the intimate details of the lives of these giants of the deep.
Higginson added, “With recent successes with US-based aquariums, Tom will be creating further partnerships across Europe and the Middle East, bringing our ‘edutainment’ immersive Blue Ocean Series to new audiences and new regions.”