Immotion Group PLC are delighted to announce the appointment of Tom Hamilton as Business Development Director EMEA.
Tom, who is the Founder of Rush VR in Milton Keynes, will be responsible for spearheading the implementation of Immotion’s ‘Blue Ocean Series’ into aquariums, Merlin SeaLife Centres and other attractions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
CEO of Immotion, Martin Higginson said, “Tom’s experience and knowledge of the virtual reality industry is an invaluable resource and we are very pleased that he has joined us at such an exciting time.”
More from News
- Expert Comments: The Future Of Sustainability In The Private Jet Industry
- 10 Startups In Canada To Watch
- 8 BabyTech Startups For New Parents
- Mollie Capital Now Available For UK Startups To Get Funding
- 10 Startups To Watch In El Salvador
- Patient Uses Their Mind To Move Things With Musk’s Neuralink Brain Implant
- The UK Is Investing In Skills Bootcamps For Young Professionals
- 10 Startups In Honduras To Watch
The Blue Ocean Series features Immotion’s newest release, Swimming with Humpbacks, which is available across all ImmotionVR stores. The Blue Ocean Series combines education and entertainment to create an all-round underwater adventure. Swimming with Humpbacks is a world-first for VR, allowing visitors to witness mother and calf bonding along with the intimate details of the lives of these giants of the deep.
Higginson added, “With recent successes with US-based aquariums, Tom will be creating further partnerships across Europe and the Middle East, bringing our ‘edutainment’ immersive Blue Ocean Series to new audiences and new regions.”