The White Label World Expo is the leading online retail sourcing show, making it the perfect destination for manufacturers to showcase their products to a rapidly growing market. Based in four countries over three continents, it truly is a global event reaching a truly global audience.
On November 27th and 28th, the White Label World Expo will be held at the ExCeL in London for two days of unmissable action for the white label industry. Thousands of global business leaders, entrepreneurs, online sellers, retailers, and distributors come together for the White Label World Expo in order to meet top representatives from the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and Shopify to further their business and make long lasting relationships with suppliers that will benefit their business long term.
The White Label World Expo will host 300 of the world’s top suppliers, allowing you to try, touch, and test a multitude of different products and services; all of which will benefit your business if you decide to buy them. You will find a wide range of products and services from a selection of sectors including: beauty, health and wellness, personal accessories, food and beverage, CBD, amongst many more.
Adding to this, the Expo attracts over 5,000 of the industry defining leaders, creating an unrivalled networking event for all of the attendees. You will be able to create lasting relationships with suppliers or buyers throughout the sector, ensuring you will be able to strike up business between those you meet; maximising your business’ opportunities.
The White Label World Expo not only offers the best exhibitors from the white label and private label industries, but it also possesses an unequalled seminar program, consisting of expert speakers from every walk of life. Here’s a preview of what of the topics the incredible speakers will be discussing at ExCel:
– ‘10 Hacks for Black Friday & Cyber Monday on Amazon’ with Danny McMillan, host of Seller Sessions.
– ‘The New Consumer – What You Really Need To Know’ with Andrew Busby, retail writer, Forbes contributor and one of the top 20 lists of global retail influencers.
– ‘Innovative Sales Strategy for Business Success’ with Bianca Miller-Cole & Byron Cole, award winning entrepreneurs.
– ‘Keep Optimising – how to Massively Increase Your Traffic & Conversions’ with Chloë Thomas one of the Top 50 UK influencers in eCommerce and Shipping and host of the eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast.
– ‘Build a Brand, not a Business’ with Alan Barratt, CEO & Co-founder of Grenade.
Tickets to attend the White Label World Expo are free, so make sure you do not miss out on the opportunity to attend it. Register for your free tickets on their website.
Alternatively, if you want to exhibit your white label products/services to the perfect market at the White Label World Expo, get in contact with Managing Director Nick Woore on 0117 929 6099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.