- SEON is a company using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to redefine what it means to fight online fraud.
- With SEON, users can utilise real-time digital, social, phone, email, IP, and device data to make better risk decisions.
- The company offers a unique service, allowing all businesses, from global financial leaders to small startups, to reduce the cost, time, and challenges faced due to fraud so that you can focus on what matters: growing and scaling your company.
Like so many success stories in the tech industry, online fraud prevention specialists, SEON was started by two friends, Tamas Kadar and Bence Jendruszak, in a college dorm room. Since then, the company has served over 5,000 businesses and has prevented over €160 billion in fraudulent activities. That’s why it has previously been named as the ‘fastest growing fraud prevention company in the world’ by Business Insider, with its two co-founders named on Forbes’ most recent ‘30 Under 30: Europe’ list.
On account of its truly innovative fraud prevention technology, SEON has become the go-to fraud prevention solution for ambitious FinTech leaders, like Revolut, NuBank, Afterpay, Sorare, and Mollie, and has launched an AI-based fraud detection and prevention app on Shopify.
By offering rapid integration and pay-as-you-go flexibility, SEON can offer a simplified, modern way to fight fraud. Simply put, the company is using AI and machine learning to redefine what it means to fight online fraud in today’s world.
More from Startups
- Orbital Materials, The Startup That Uses GenAI To Discover Green Materials
- This Newly Funded Startup Is Creating Smart Solutions For Cybersecurity
- 10 Startups In Canada To Watch
- 8 BabyTech Startups For New Parents
- 14 Exciting SpaceTech Startups To Look Out For In 2024
- 10 Startups To Watch In El Salvador
- 10 Startups Helping People Launch Their Own Side-Hustles
- 10 Startups In Honduras To Watch
Ultimately, none of this would be possible without the innovative technology that Tamas and Bence have built, as well as their exceptional stewardship in recent years. In recent times, the two founders have steered SEON on a journey of exceptional growth.
In 2022, the company closed a $94m Series B round, which was led by Silicon Valley-based, IVP. Later on, SEON was also recognised as the ‘Hottest Cybersecurity Startup of the Year’ at The Europas Awards, cementing its status as one of the continent’s breakout stars.
Like any great leadership team, this ability to achieve results in the here and now is matched by a long-term, future vision. Recently, Tamas and Bence underlined their commitment to continued progress with the acquisition of compliance and AML specialist firm, Complytron.
The move allows SEON to offer a vital single source for FinCrime intelligence combined with decision functionality to businesses. The decision reaffirms the pair’s unwavering commitment to innovation and leadership in the cybersecurity space.