Are you an innovative startup? Changing the way things are done in your industry? We want to hear from you…
Become Startup of the Week
Every week, TechRound’s Startup of the Week feature celebrates one up-and-coming startup based in the UK, Europe or beyond.
We’re always on the look-out for innovative, top new startups. If this sounds like you, please complete our form and a member of the TechRound team will get in touch with more details – including pricing, what’s included and when our next available slot is.
At TechRound, we offer Startup of the Week as well as a range of other advertising opportunities, accommodating to various different budgets. To discuss the fee for Startup of the Week, please make an enquiry via the form provided.
- A full-page write up.
- Featured in front of TechRound’s 250,000+ readership.
- Inclusion in our weekly newsletter.
- Position in our sidebar for the week your feature is published.
- Shared via our social media.
- A Startup of the Week awards badge
- Included amongst some of the hottest startups throughout the past year, including Curve, Hopin, ANNA and more…
We accept startups from variety of different industries, including finance, tech, sustainability, property, fashion, food and more. Enquire about our Startup of the Week opportunities today.
Make an Enquiry Today
Be included amongst some of the hottest startups throughout the past year…
1. Curve: On a mission to simplify how people spend, send, see and save money, has gained an impressive following, particularly amongst younger consumers, offering an exclusively online banking service.
2. Hopin: An online platform helping to bring sustainability to the events industry. Hopin is the first of its kind, enabling attendees to connect with new people in the same way they would at a physical event.
3. ANNA: Striving to make business admin as faffless as possible, ANNA (standing for “absolutely no-nonsense admin”) was founded in 2017 in Cardiff, Wales, and offers business account and tax services for small businesses.