- Reynolds Motor Group started trading in 1979
- Spent many years selling used cars in Essex
- Always working to sell quality used cars at great prices
About Reynolds Motor Group
Reynolds Motor Group have been selling quality used cars in the Essex area since 1979. During that time, they expanded into Basildon and Shoeburyness and sold used cars to many happy customers.
Since Reynolds Motor Group was founded, they have continued to change and move with the times. Now, with more searches for cars done online, they have developed their website to include not only their range of used cars, but also financing and buying cars.
Reynolds Motor Group’s three showrooms are modern and display a range of vehicles that customers can see and compare. With around 150 cars on-site at the three showrooms, there will likely be a car that can suit any situation and need.
For over 40 years, Reynolds Motor Group has been a family-run business with vast experience in the industry. This has allowed them to find the highest quality used cars and work to find the right owners for every vehicle.
Car financing has changed a lot over the years, and Reynolds Motor Group has changed along with it. They now employ a team of financial experts to help customers work through the whole process as easily as possible.
The online process takes only a couple of minutes, then the applicant is able to select the car they want from the company’s available stock and pick it up as soon as possible.
Part-exchanges are also offered with one of the experienced team members giving customers a free, no-obligation quote on their old car. This money can then be taken as part exchange for a new car.
For anyone that still has outstanding finance on their old car, Reynolds Motor Group can still buy their old car and settle the outstanding finance once an agreement has been made.
More from Business
- How VoIP Can Help Your Small Business Through The Recession
- What Are 2024’s Most Popular Side Hustles?
- How Is Payroll Calculated?
- Part 2: Expert Predictions For E-Commerce In 2024
- Part 1: Expert Predictions For E-Commerce In 2024
- Why Are Content Calendars Important For Businesses?
- Is Dropshipping Still Profitable In 2024?
- The Evolution of Work: How VoIP Supports Flexible Working
Reynolds Motor Group do not only sell cars; they also have a range of commercial vehicles from vans to trucks.
This means that customers are able to go to a place they know and trust for both home and work vehicles, and receive the same high-quality and responsive service.
If there are any vehicles that are not in stock that you may desire, the team is able to look and see if they can source the vehicle for you.
Reynolds Motor Group works with AutoProtect to offer a range of warranties for your new car. AutoProtect has 35 years of experience, so is able to tailor its plan to suit the type of cover needed.
Some of the products offered include:
- Synthetic Paint Protection protects against dulling paintwork and UV exposure, and has a lifetime guarantee.
- The Gold Warranty that offers cover for all mechanical and electrical parts, labour, VAT, and optional recovery, plus more.
- The Silver Plus warranty that covers extended parts, parts, labour, and VAT, along with optional recovery.
Together with these options, they also offer Customer Protect Assist, which is a dynamic emergency assistance cover.