Enter The TechRound Fintech50 Competition
Entry Deadline Friday 19th February
Winners to be Announced Tuesday 23rd February
We are excited to announce the launch of our Fintech50 competition of 2021.
TechRound is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing startup and tech news sites – with a fast-growing readership covering one of the UK’s fastest-growing sectors.
TechRound is where decision makers, investors and the startups powering the economy come to find out the latest developments and trends within the industry. As the UK’s voice of startups and entrepreneurs, TechRound is read by industry insiders and experts. We want to celebrate innovation and hard work, not just the prettiest looking companies.
Are you new to the market? Are you changing the way people do things? Are you an entrepreneur or group of people? We want to hear from you.
- Get in front of one of the startup and fintech sector’s most engaged audiences
- Top 50 receive placements receive a full page write-up (see example)
- Get in front of decision makers and the people and companies that matter across tech and startups
- Get seen by investors and industry leaders
- Free to Enter
- Company operates in the UK
- Revenue not a deciding factor
- One person entrepreneurs, duos and team founders welcome
- New and established businesses since 2011 are welcome
- Fintech includes finance, loans, finance, payments, savings, apps, money transfers, SaaS platforms, data driven technologies and more
What We Are Looking For
“We are looking for innovative and hard-working individuals and companies of truly all sizes in the UK Fintech space, from starting out to being fully established. Whilst funding is always a validation of success, this is not crucial in our judging process and overall we want to demonstrate what quality and capabilities that the UK fintech industry has to offer.”
“Beyond this, we want to inspire the next generation of Fintech entrepreneurs and create a Fintech50 list that future generations will look back on with admiration.”
“We will truly consider all types of companies and all backgrounds – so do not be turned off from applying, we want to hear your story and share it with the world.”
TechRound Co-Founders, David Soffer and Daniel Tannenbaum
Meet The Judges
Simon Rabin – Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Chip
- Simon Rabin is the Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Chip and on a mission to build the best savings and investment app in the world.
Sharon Miles – Chief Operating Officer at Chip
- Sharon Miles is the Chief Operating Officer at Chip with 20 years of experience within financial and business services organisations.
Stefano Maifreni – Founder of Eggcelerate
- Stefano Maifreni is the founder of Eggcelerate, the B2B expansion experts for SMEs. Eggcelerate has worked, among others, with British start-ups in the field of FinTech (equity crowdfunding, supply chain finance), IoT (immersive events, drones) and more mature Italian SMEs (software house, manufacturer of electronic components).
Jelle Pol – Business Director at Dusk Network
- Jelle Pol is a thought leader in the Alternative Finance industry and a strong believer blockchain technology is a game changer in the financial industry. As Business Director at Dusk Network, he aims to create the financial ecosystem of the future, connecting people and capital via Dusk blockchain technology. Judging the FinTech50 he is curious to see scalable opportunities to disrupt the current financial system.
Paula Grynczel – Senior Marketing Digital Manager of Capital on Tap
Paula Grynczel is the senior digital marketing manager of Capital on Tap, the UK’s leading business credit card provider and featured in the Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 in 2019.
Entry fee: Free
To enter: Please complete the form below
Entries open: Tuesday 9th February 2021
Entry deadline: Friday 19th February 2021 at 5pm
Final Judging Day: Monday 22nd February 2021
Winners announced: Tuesday 23rd February 2021 at 12 noon