Enter The TechRound InsurTech 51 Competition (2021)
Entry Deadline Extended – Wednesday 28th April at 10am
Winners to be Announced – Wednesday 28th April 2021
We are excited to announce the launch of TechRound’s InsurTech 51 competition for 2021.
TechRound is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing startup and tech news sites. Often referred to as ‘the voice of startups’ and with a fast growing audience, TechRound is a springboard of any aspiring startup or business.
TechRound is where decision makers, investors and the startups powering the economy come to find out the latest developments and trends within the industry. As the UK’s voice of startups and entrepreneurs, TechRound is read by industry insiders and experts. We want to celebrate innovation and hard work, not just the prettiest looking companies.
Are you new to the market? Are you changing the way people do things? Are you an entrepreneur or group of people? We want to hear from you.
- Get in front of one of the startup sector’s most engaged audiences (circulation around 200,000 to 250,000 visitors per month)
- Top 51 receive placements receive a full page write-up (see example)
- Get in front of decision makers and the people and companies that matter across tech and startups
- Get seen by VCs, investors and industry leaders
- Free to Enter
- Company operates in the UK
- Revenue not a deciding factor
- One person entrepreneurs, duos and teams welcome
- New and established businesses since 2011
- Open to the whole insurance industry including direct insurers, brokers, data, analytics, press, softwares and more
- Insurance includes vehicle, health, life, business, boat, home and more
What We Are Looking For…
“We are looking for innovative and hard-working individuals and companies of truly all sizes in the UK’s insurance space, from starting out to being fully established. Whilst funding is always a validation of success, this is not crucial in our judging process and overall we want to demonstrate what quality and capabilities that the UK SaaS industry has to offer.”
“Beyond this, we want to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs and create an InsurTech 51 list that future generations will look back on with admiration.”
“We will truly consider all types of companies and all backgrounds – so do not be turned off from applying, we want to hear your story and share it with the world.”
“Just make sure that your application is clear and concise. Make sure it answers the questions and does not waffle.”
By TechRound Co-Founders, David Soffer and Daniel Tannenbaum
Meet The Judges
Jonathan Lister Parsons, CTO of PensionBee
- PensionBee is the UK’s most loved online pension provider. In his role as CTO, Jonathan Lister Parsons is passionate about bringing customers’ pension experience into the 21st century, and using technology to transform pension transfer processes that typically take months to a five-minute process on a smartphone. Jonathan holds an MSci in Experimental and Theoretical Physics from Cambridge University.
Mary Glazkova – Advisor for The Untitled VC
- Mary has ten years of experience in PR, helping tech startups in building communications and brands on the international arena and gaining media coverage in leading media outlets such as the WSJ, the Business Insider, TechCrunch, to name a few. Mary has received awards of excellence in PR categories and holds a membership with professional associations, such as GWPR and a WomenTech Network.
Richard Stride – Head of Commercial for Skippy Insurance (Somerset Bridge Group)
Richard Stride has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry, with firms including Marsh, One Insurance Solution and notably a Commercial Director role for Be Wiser Business Insurance.
Entry fee: Free
To enter: Please complete the form below
Entries open: Thursday 22nd April 2021
Entry deadline: Wednesday 28th April at 10am
Final Judging Day: Tuesday 27th April 2021
Winners announced: Wednesday 28th April 2021
Entries should mirror this format – https://techround.co.uk/fintech-50/molo-finance/