iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organisations to attract, engage, hire and advance the right talent to build a diverse, winning workforce.
We work with more than 4,000 customers worldwide, including 40% of the Fortune 500, that collectively employ more than 34 million people worldwide. Customers including Microsoft, Estee Lauder and Sysco Corporation use our solutions to streamline the recruitment process, enhance talent engagement and provide a positive candidate and employee experience.
What do you think makes this company unique?
We recognise how fast the world of work is changing. Talent teams need innovative solutions and a technology partner with industry expertise to help them adapt to evolving candidate needs and scale the business. We’re responding with greater automation and a global platform with solutions that help enterprise businesses manage every stage of the talent journey and build a winning team. The iCIMS Talent Cloud empowers talent teams to accelerate and streamline the entire talent process with a wide range of AI-powered, best-in-class software to meet evolving needs in the new future of work.
Over the years, iCIMS has acquired companies and technologies to complement our technical capabilities and set the pace for innovation in the industry. Earlier this year, we acquired Candidate.ID, and became the first company to bring marketing automation tech to the world of recruiting on a mass scale. With iCIMS Marketing Automation, talent teams can amplify sourcing and engagement efforts with sophisticated lead scoring and advanced campaign personalisation.
iCIMS also has a deep understanding of the talent market through data collected from its platform. Each month we provide our customers with a look into the latest labour market activity and trends drawn from millions of data points across job openings, applications and hires. This enables us to provide hyper relevant advice and products, in line with market flux.
More from Interviews
- Meet Jamie Kyte, Founder at Kyte Financial Planning & The Retirement Guy
- Startup Profile: myPlane
- Meet Erik Wikander, CEO and Co-Founder At Content Marketing Platform: Zupyak
- Monica Eaton, Founder and CEO of Chargebacks911 and Women In Tech Judge, Explains What She’s Looking for From Entrants
- Meet Owen Thompson, CEO of Cambridge Future Tech
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Index Ventures
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Downing Capital Group
- Meet Sheryl Cuisia, CEO and Co-Founder, The Engagement Appeal
What is your advice for businesses and startups recruiting and retaining talent in a competitive market?
As the market stabilizes this year, and in 2023 and beyond, employers must continue to rethink how they attract, engage and retain talent to drive competitive advantage. Leaders must provide people with opportunities to grow, advance their career and gain new skills. With all of the significant change and challenges over the past few years, there also must be a renewed focus on employee wellbeing and a mutual trust between employees and their employer to move forward.
With recruiting new talent, no employee is the same and there is no one-size-fits all approach. Understanding the nuances between individual candidates and generations is more important than ever and is critical to standing out in today’s market. To win, organisations also need a technology partner that can help them to transform at an accelerated rate, address the toughest talent and recruiting challenges and scale the business.
What can we hope to see from iCIMS in the future?
We are consistently innovating and providing customers with new technology and capabilities so they have the flexibility and agility they need to meet talent and business goals.
Our latest innovations help to:
- Accelerate and automate sourcing to attract and engage diverse talent with less effort through integrated job advertising, easier job matching within our digital assistant and AI-led features in our candidate relationship management solution.
- Simplify interview scheduling for candidates and hiring teams with new self-scheduling capabilities and new integrations.
- Strengthen talent engagement and employee retention with new internal mobility experiences and automated, video-led experiences for new hires.
More innovations and company announcements will be revealed at iCIMS INSPIRE, our global annual conference on Nov. 17.