- Founded in 2016, by Laurence Lévy, MeditSimple has established itself as a reference in healthcare innovation.
- Their aim is to connect the healthcare ecosystem, which means patients, doctors, specialists, pharmacies, diagnostics and imaging.
- Acting as a giant virtual hospital, MeditSimple gathers the best healthcare professionals, promotes collaborative care and brings easy access and transparent access to the healthcare world.
MEDitSimple is a collaborative healthcare platform that simplifies patients’ and health professionals’ lives.
Since its creation four years ago, MeditSimple has established itself as a reference in healthcare innovation among a community of 4500+ health professionals and their patients. With its powerful search engine, user-friendly online appointment booking, and virtual waiting room, the website offers features that quickly won patients over. They can also store, receive, and send their lab results, scans, or prescriptions securely online and use Meditsimple medicines’ same-day home delivery service.
Health professionals also welcome this all-in-one collaborative digital platform which allows them to save 2 hours of medical time on average per day, to connect with their peers, to attract new types of patients (+15% on average), to optimise and coordinate patients’ care while providing a maximum level of security for personal data and medical files sharing.
With its powerful search engine, user friendly online appointment booking and virtual waiting room, the website offers features that quickly won patients over. In a few clicks and on any device you can find and select a health professional by symptom, illness, specialty, geographic area, hospital/practice, languages spoken and more. You then have access to their detailed profile and verified patient reviews to book in all knowledge.
More from MedTech
- How MedTech Can Help Tackle The NHS Backlog
- How HealthTech Can Help Relieve Pressure On The NHS And Empower People To Take Control Of Their Own Health
- David Hancock: Why Interoperability In Healthcare Is Vital To Relieving Pressure On The NHS
- Cera Launches Flu Tracker And Treatment System To Protect Older People and The NHS This Winter
- Flow Neuroscience Receives Series A Funding To Make Self-Managed Medical Device Available Globally
- The Future of TeleMedicine Includes Physical Exams Thanks to Award-Winning Start-up: MedWand
- ANNOUNCED!!! TechRound’s Top 39 UK MedTech Companies
- 2. Huma
MeditSimple All-in-One Platform
By continually expanding its range of services to cover the entire patient journey, Meditsimple has now grown into a unique all-in-one platform for patients, which also offers home visits and video consultations, prescription delivery, home delivery, lab tests, Covid tests or medical imaging. With a highly performant and secure system, professionals they can trust and all their medical records in one place, patients are definitely empowered to take greater control of their health and wellbeing.
Doctors also welcome this LinkedIn-like platform which allows them to connect with their peers, to optimise and coordinate patient care, while providing a maximum level of security for personal data and for sharing medical files or sensitive information. The benefits of this collaborative approach are numerous: not only does it save doctors a lot of time, it also improves patient care and limits diagnostic error, as well as the risks and costs associated with it.