- Lumeon is a digital health company providing management care solutions to the healthcare industry.
- Lumeon was set-up in 2005 in London, United Kingdom, by CEO and Founder, Robbie Hughes.
- With headquarters in the U.S. and Europe, Lumeon are working with over 70 leading hospitals, health systems, and specialist health providers as their clients.
From scheduling and revenue management to clinical reporting and aftercare, by looking across the end-to end care pathway, Lumeon addresses the system, and not just the symptom, behind healthcare transformation. Lumeon’s customers number amongEurope’s fastest growing and most innovative healthcare providers including BUPA, Nuffield Health, Alliance Medical, HCA, Optegra and Newmedica.
Health systems use Lumeon’s digital health platform to transform their care delivery processes into seamlessly orchestrated, personalized, virtualized care centered on each patient’s needs. With Lumeon, care delivery becomes frictionless, efficient, and effective, ensuring the best standard of safe care is delivered every time.
Lumeon’s award-winning platform transforms EHR data into an operational plan of care, engaging, coordinating, and guiding consumers and care teams, alike, along the way. It extends and automates health care to wherever the consumer is, whether at the care setting, home, work, or on the move.
More from MedTech
- David Hancock: Why Interoperability In Healthcare Is Vital To Relieving Pressure On The NHS
- Cera Launches Flu Tracker And Treatment System To Protect Older People and The NHS This Winter
- Flow Neuroscience Receives Series A Funding To Make Self-Managed Medical Device Available Globally
- The Future of TeleMedicine Includes Physical Exams Thanks to Award-Winning Start-up: MedWand
- ANNOUNCED!!! TechRound’s Top 39 UK MedTech Companies
- 2. Huma
- 3. Proximie
- 5. BenevolentAI
Lumeon Series D Funding Round
In August 2020, Lumeon announced it has raised $30M in Series D funding to extend the reach of its Care Pathway Management (CPM) platform. The platform empowers providers to improve care quality, deliver better outcomes, reduce costs, and ultimately develop and scale new models of care delivery – particularly important right now as COVID-19 accelerates the technology-driven transformation of healthcare.
The funding was led by new investors Optum Ventures and Endeavour Vision, with participation from current investors LSP, MTIP, IPF Partners, Gilde and Amadeus Capital Partners. This Series D funding round brings Lumeon’s total funding to $78.6M over 6 rounds.