iPhone owners are 151 times more at risk of being targeted by hackers than other phone brands. Over 9,000 Brits are searching information on how to hack an iPhone monthly, with LG and Sony are the safest phones to have, Interestingly, your Instagram account is 15 times more likely to be a target for hackers than your Netflix account and 12,050 Brits are interested in finding out how to hack someone’s Instagram account every month. TikTok and OnlyFans accounts are not safe either, with over 700 Brits intending to find information on how to hack into these apps every month
Case24 sought to investigate which apps are more prone to getting hacked. Simultaneously, Case24 also had a look at the mobile phone brands that are most likely to be targeted by hackers in the UK. The data was gathered by analysing monthly Google search volumes to see how many Brits are looking to find information on how to hack different apps or phone brands.
The Data For UK Shows the Following:
|Most hacked phone brands (UK)||Total search volume|
If you are an iPhone owner, then you are 151 times more at risk to have your phone hacked than if you were a Sony owner. In second place are Samsung owners, with 680 Brits monthly searching how to hack into their phones. Huawei is third with 200 searches/month, while Nokia, LG and Sony were the phones hackers are least interested in, with under 150 searches/month each.
More from News
- TravelPerk Data Reveals Travel Price Inflation; Biggest Increases in Eastern US
- How To Read A ‘Poker Face’ In Business
- The Key To Creating A Successful App For Your Business
- Commercial Property Set To Cool By -24% in 2022
- Revealed: The Pay Disparity Between CEO & Frontline Worker
- Here’s How To Build A Financial Forecast That Works For You
- Lottie Scoops £6M From General Catalyst to Simplify Searching for Elderly Care
- Missing Hard Drive in Newport Landfill Contains £150M Worth of Bitcoin
What Are The Apps Most at Risk of Being Hacked in UK?
For Brits, your Instagram account is almost 15 times more likely to be targeted by hackers than your Netflix account. The results show that a shocking 12,050 Brits are interested in finding out how to hack someone’s Instagram account every month. When it comes to Facebook and Snapchat, over 18,000 Brits try to find information on how to hack these apps every month.
|Most hacked apps (UK)||Total search volume|