Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company, announced that it has been selected by Infinity Circle, a UK-based Fintech company in the wealth management space. Infinity Circle aims to bring together like-minded entrepreneurs, investors and game changers.
It has the vision to simplify wealth management through innovation, excellence in customer experience, and fully digital-enabled secure transactions. Zensar will be the design and technology services partner with the scope of engagement spanning across branding, UX, CX design, core platform development, global launch, and on-going support services.
Chaitanya Rajebahadur, Executive Vice-President and Head, Europe, Zensar, commented: “We are excited to work with disruptive companies like Infinity Circle, that bring Fintech to the forefront of new ways of doing business. Their vision to take next generation wealth management to a new and emerging set of clients and investors is in keeping with our focus on creating value for future consumers of digital technology. Our team looks forward to creating this innovative platform for them.”
Elizabeth Dana, Founder of Infinity Circle, stated: “We are trying to do something transformational, by creating a digital platform that will offer global clients simplified wealth management solutions. For years, this area has been accessible to a very small number of people; we aim to change that by opening up tech led wealth management to a new generation of investors. In Zensar, we find a partner that understands digital, and brings the capabilities needed to take this idea to industrialisation.”
More from News
- Gerimedica Leverages Sisense to Empower Healthcare Practitioners to Improve Care, Reduce costs, and Democratise Data
- New Milestone in Telemedicine: ZAVA and DasLab Offer Reimbursable At-home Diagnostics
- UK Among Top 3 European Countries For Startup Success
- How Fintech Can Support Financial Wellbeing
- Digital Detox: The Apps Brits Are Desperate To Escape From
- Super Payments Raises £22.5 Million to Let Businesses and Shoppers Keep More of Their Money
- Over One-Third of Gen Z Don’t Feel Financially Supported Amidst The Cost-Of-Living Crisis
- What Do The New UK Interest Rates Mean For Investors?
Anshul Srivastav, Vice-President and Head, Financial Services, Europe, Zensar, said: “UK has one of the most exciting Fintech ecosystems in the world and we are committed to focus and invest in fintech as one of the specialist micro-verticals. Infinity Circle is taking a big step forward to create a disruptive platform that will bring transformational opportunities to a new generation of investors. In line with our vision to create such opportunities for end consumers, partnership with Infinity Circle to create this platform is an important milestone for us.”
Key features of the platform
- Cloud Native Application build on Microsoft Azure
- Omnichannel customer experience on Web and Mobile
- Innovative wealth management features like Infinity Deal Room, Private market, social media platform like P2P engagement – powered by AI, analytics, and automation
- Fully Digital and automated client onboarding process; integrations to Digital Payments gateways and Digital wallets; and secured and digital document signatures and management
- Highly secured framework through industry’s best practices on Data Protection and encryption, IAM, multi-factor authentication, multi-layered security, and conformance to regional compliance