Paul Hewitt has been appointed to the Board of Optalitix. He will advise on insurance strategy, product development and industry partnerships.
Paul brings many years of experience in the insurance sector. He was the Chairman at Tokio Marine Kiln, a Director at Charles Taylor plc and a Director at Tesco Bank. He will give his significant insight to the Optalitix Board to help drive our growth strategy.
As well as Optalitix, Paul currently serves on the board of the Ombudsman Services, Dr Doctor, Amicable and Provident Financial.
Jonathan Shapiro, founding director of Optalitix, said: “We are excited to have a professional of Paul’s calibre joining our board, and are positive that the Optalitix team and our clients will benefit from his vast experience and knowledge in our key industry sectors.”
Paul Hewitt said: “I’m delighted to be joining Optalitix and see huge scope for its products in the insurance sector.”
More from News
- Are Students Embracing Phone Free Schools?
- Adobe Will Soon Have A “Photoshop For Audio” Editing Tool
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Forward Partners
- Google Calendar Now Uses Gemini AI For Seamless Oganisation
- OpenAI And Microsoft Under Fire As More News Outlets Take Legal Action
- Amazon Lobbyists Have European Parliament Passes Revoked
- TikTok Will Be Removing More Songs As UMG Dispute Continues
- Amazon Accused Of Using AI Voices For “Road House” Remake
Optalitix provides award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) products for insurers and banks. Optalitix helps clients innovate and gain a competitive advantage with products that facilitate business decisions to increase sales, optimise pricing, improve productivity and support regulatory compliance.
About 24 Haymarket
Headquartered in London and with a regional office in Edinburgh, 24Haymarket follows a strict investment thesis with a focus on verticals in the nascent stages of high growth where they are able to leverage proprietary insight from their Investor Network. 24Haymarket focuses on early-stage equity investments in companies that have demonstrated initial commercial traction. It adheres to an active investment philosophy with an involved post-investment model.