Leading insurance and tax services provider, Qdos, has partnered with UNRVLD, the leading digital experience and technology agency, to unveil a vibrant new brand identity and a customer-first digital journey that’s rewriting the rulebook.
The fresh, bold look and revamped brand strategy are all about connecting with today’s diverse and flexible self-employed workforce. Qdos is stepping up to deliver a modern digital experience that today’s market demands, catering to freelancers, sole traders, contractors and businesses.
UNRVLD understands that finding the right insurance and tax services can be a headache. That’s why they have engineered a new user experience that aims to remove the frustrating buying experience typical of the business insurance sector.
Now, Qdos’ tax and insurance services come together on one single Sitecore platform, creating a seamless user experience. UNRVLD has simplified customer journeys and improved navigation so users can quickly grasp the value of offerings right from the start.
Central to this, was a much-needed re-invention of the Qdos quote process. The previous confusing forms have been replaced with a step-by-step pathway, making it simple to buy insurance almost instantly.
More from News
- Are Students Embracing Phone Free Schools?
- Adobe Will Soon Have A “Photoshop For Audio” Editing Tool
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Forward Partners
- Google Calendar Now Uses Gemini AI For Seamless Oganisation
- OpenAI And Microsoft Under Fire As More News Outlets Take Legal Action
- Amazon Lobbyists Have European Parliament Passes Revoked
- TikTok Will Be Removing More Songs As UMG Dispute Continues
- Amazon Accused Of Using AI Voices For “Road House” Remake
Plus, UNRVLD has added product personalisation to present users with the most relevant options at the perfect time during their online journey.
With an enhanced brand image and improved user experience, Qdos is on a mission to win new customers and keep them and is now positioned to conquer new market territories.
Here’s what’s new for Qdos:
- Simplified quote process – insurance can be purchased in minutes.
- Product personalisation – the most relevant products are presented to customers.
- Intuitive searching functionality – empowering customers to find and understand necessary information.
- Simplified product descriptions – making it easy to understand policy information throughout the journey.
- Updated technology – giving Qdos’ marketing team the flexibility and agility to respond to changing customer demands.
- Enhanced accessibility – accessible content for everyone.
- Unified site experience – merging of two Qdos sites to allow customers to access tax and insurance services in one place.
- A branded digital experience – re-positioning Qdos to appeal to the diversity of today’s self-employed workforce.
Gemma Cakebread, Qdos’ Head of Marketing, shared her excitement about the new site launch, saying:
“A huge shoutout to the UNRVLD team for their amazing work and for pushing us beyond our comfort zone!” We can’t wait for you to explore the new Qdos experience.
James Bearne, UNRVLD Executive Creative Director:
“We’re delighted with the work we’ve done with Qdos. The user first design highlights UNRVLD’s ability to look at the bigger picture of a business, strip it back and make sense of it for the customer in an innovative way. Our design team worked tirelessly to get the right look and feel for Qdos and we’re all very pleased with the final product. Well done to everyone involved.”