Fintech company STICPAY introduces the prepaid STIC Card for its award-winning e-wallet solution. STICPAY users can now harness the benefits of the STIC Card to withdraw and spend their funds in a fast, cheap, and convenient way. Unlike competitor solutions, that is available only for the residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), the STIC Card supports over 177 countries.
Recently, due to the benefits they offer to customers, prepaid cards have experienced increasing popularity. Since prepaid cards are not linked to bank accounts, they provide additional layers of independence and privacy for users. Furthermore, as customers have to deposit funds on the prepaid card in advance, they can prevent overspending while enjoying a high level of control over their budget.
Prepaid card owners can also choose a prepaid card that best aligns with their lifestyle interests. The STIC Card, for example, is highly favoured among consumers with online gaming and trading interests.
STICPAY has identified these advantages and decided to launch the STIC Card to add a further layer of convenience to its e-wallet service, which was awarded the Best Digital Wallet of 2019 prize by Payments Awards last year. By featuring reasonable fees than all its major competitors, STICPAY customers can utilise the STIC Card to withdraw their funds at local ATMs or spend their balances directly from their accounts in a low-cost, fast, and convenient way.
More from News
- Aircall partners with Deutsche Telekom to provide every German company with a premium cloud-based phone system
- 5 Golden Rules for UK VCs Investing In The Start-Up Nation
- Microsoft Plans $70 Million Purchase of Activision Blizzard
- Pocketalk announces two new products for 2022 and GDPR compliance as it transitions from hardware-centric business to global solution
- Qappy launches Happiness Boxes, the UK’s first science-backed mental wellbeing subscription
- AutoFlight starts in Europe: Airtaxi ‘Prosperity I’ targets certification by 2025
- Three In Ten UK Businesses Fear Closure in 2022
- New Global Analysis from Phesi Reveals Breast Cancer to be the Most Extensively Studied Disease in 2021
Unlike its competitors, STICPAY does not restrict or limit access to the STIC Card based on account activity. Instead, all users of the global e-wallet solution are eligible to order the prepaid card from any country around the world, starting with equal chances after successfully verifying the necessary Know Your Customer (KYC) documents.
“By introducing the STIC Card, STICPAY can fulfil the rising demand for prepaid cards, especially in Asian countries, while providing a low-cost, fast, and convenient way for the users of our e-wallet service to spend their balances or withdraw their funds. We treat all our customers equally, that’s why we don’t restrict access to the STIC Card on the basis of account activity. Customers outside of the EEA region have been missing out on the prepaid card solutions of digital wallet services for a long time. We wanted to end this trend and introduced global access to the STIC Card that features lower account and ATM withdrawal fees than our direct competitors,” James Bay, Customer Service Director of STICPAY said.
Every STIC Card has a base currency, daily and monthly spending limits (up to $9,500), as well as an own fee structure for card usage.