Tesco Mobile has today announced data deals on a range of handsets in the run up to summer, including the latest handsets from Apple and Samsung.
Customers purchasing the latest Apple iPhone X range can grab themselves double-data this June. The deal includes the iPhone XR for £36.99 per month, with 10GB of data (instead of 5GB), 5000 minutes and 5000 texts. Those looking to get their hands on the iPhone XS can enjoy the same double data deal for £42.75 a month.
More from News
- Volkswagen Shifts Gears to Enter the Digital Age
- Awin Launches New Service To Help Small Businesses Scale With Affiliate Marketing
- Tesla Not Yet Out of the Woods
- Zeux Launches 5% Interest Savings Alternative Option
- The Perfect Crime Just Became Harder to Commit
- Pork to Save the Bacon of the US-China Trade Deal
- UK Tech Sector Beats US & China, Leading Global Growth in 2019
- Couch-Hopping: The Latest Phenomenon in an Age of Commitment Phobia
Customers looking to get a great Apple phone at a low monthly cost can get the iPhone 7 with 4GB of data (instead of 2GB) for just £22.75 a month, or the larger iPhone 7 Plus for £27.49 a month; both with 5000 minutes and 5000 texts.
Those looking to bag a bargain on the latest Samsung handsets can get their hands on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus, both available with 10GB of data (instead of 5GB) for £39.99 a month and £42.49 a month respectively, both complete with 5000 minutes and 5000 texts. Alongside these flagship handsets, the Samsung Galaxy S10e is available for £32.75 a month with 4GB of data (instead of 2GB), 5000 minutes and 5000 texts.
SIM only customers can also enjoy double data this June, with 4GB of data instead of 2GB, 500 mins and 5000 texts available for just £10.00 a month. For the data hungry, Tesco Mobile is offering 8GB of data instead of 4GB, 5000 mins and 5000 texts for just £12.50 a month.
For more information on Tesco Mobile’s June deals, head to www.tescomobile.com