Tesco Mobile has today announced data deals on a range of handsets in the run up to summer, including the latest handsets from Apple and Samsung.
Customers purchasing the latest Apple iPhone X range can grab themselves double-data this June. The deal includes the iPhone XR for £36.99 per month, with 10GB of data (instead of 5GB), 5000 minutes and 5000 texts. Those looking to get their hands on the iPhone XS can enjoy the same double data deal for £42.75 a month.
More from News
- Why Some Entrepreneurs Set Up Their Side Hustle
- Why Mobile Gaming Is Taking Over The Market
- ExFlix: A Quarter Of Adults Admit To Using Their Ex’s Netflix Account
- Great Resignation Rocks Industry As Bounce-Rates Increase
- GameCycle: The Digital Marketplace Dedicated To Gaming
- The Growth Of The UK Beauty Industry
- Finance Expert Reveals The Top Five Things You Can Do To Help With The Cost-Of-Living Crisis
- UK Businesses Lag Behind Indian Counterparts With AI Adoption
Customers looking to get a great Apple phone at a low monthly cost can get the iPhone 7 with 4GB of data (instead of 2GB) for just £22.75 a month, or the larger iPhone 7 Plus for £27.49 a month; both with 5000 minutes and 5000 texts.
Those looking to bag a bargain on the latest Samsung handsets can get their hands on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus, both available with 10GB of data (instead of 5GB) for £39.99 a month and £42.49 a month respectively, both complete with 5000 minutes and 5000 texts. Alongside these flagship handsets, the Samsung Galaxy S10e is available for £32.75 a month with 4GB of data (instead of 2GB), 5000 minutes and 5000 texts.
SIM only customers can also enjoy double data this June, with 4GB of data instead of 2GB, 500 mins and 5000 texts available for just £10.00 a month. For the data hungry, Tesco Mobile is offering 8GB of data instead of 4GB, 5000 mins and 5000 texts for just £12.50 a month.
For more information on Tesco Mobile’s June deals, head to www.tescomobile.com