For the first time ever, popular pizza delivery chain Papa John’s is offering its customers the chance to order pizza via Morse code to celebrate its partnership with Call of Duty® and the new World War II game, Vanguard.
Available from 28th November 2021, pizza lovers can transport themselves back in time by ordering their Papa John’s treats through dashes and dots.
They’ll simply need to sign up at https://www.papajohnsmorsecode.co.uk/win the chance to get their hands on a complimentary Morse Code Kit and order themselves a free Call of Duty® Bundle, including one large pizza, classic side, large drink, and access to bonus in-game items, delivered in a limited-edition pizza box.
Those who receive a Morse Code kit will need to get their head in the game to crack the code and unlock a complimentary Call of Duty® Bundle. Customers will need to guess one of the five game-related codes and translate this into Morse code, with each code correlating to a specific pizza topping: Cheese and Tomato, All the Meats, Vegan Garden Party, Hawaiian or Double Pepperoni.
Giles Codd, UK Marketing Director at Papa John’s said: “We’re super excited to launch a first with our Morse code ordering service and to continue our partnership with Call of Duty®.
“Gaming and pizza go hand in hand, it’s the perfect meal choice when you’ve got your head in the game and we hope our customers enjoy the exclusive bundle and limited-edition box, whilst making the most out of the complimentary bonus in-game items!”
The pizza delivery chain has also partnered with Call of Duty Endowment to raise funds to help veterans into high quality employment in the UK. Customers can scan the QR code on the limited-edition Call of Duty® pizza box for information on how to donate.
More from News
- 10 Polish Startups To Keep An Eye On In 2024
- Spotify to Cut Close to 20% Jobs Globally Despite Revenue Increase
- We Asked The Experts: How Has ChatGPT Affected Content Marketing?
- 10 Ukrainian Startups To Watch in 2024
- The Biggest Tech Layoffs Of 2023
- Startup Of The Week: Perenna
- 10 Latvian Startups To Keep An Eye On In 2024
- Top 10 Venue Booking Software
The new Vanguard game enters the world of WWII, where gamers can immerse themselves into the 1940s and experience influential battles, across the four fronts of war, as the characters fight for victory across the Eastern and Western Front of Europe, the Pacific, and North Africa. The new game also features a single-player Campaign mode, a fantastic Multiplayer mode and chilling new Zombie experience.
Pizza fanatics can head to the Papa John’s website or app to order the Call of Duty® Bundle now and sign up at www.papajohns.co.uk/gaming for the chance to win a Gaming Bundle, including the latest gaming console, headset and more!
To get your hands on a Morse Code Kit, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for the chance to receive a Morse Code Kit here:
- Scan the QR code on the Morse Code Kit and follow the instructions
- Identify one of the five game-related codes (there’ll be clues in the information card!)
- Input one of the five codes using the Morse Code Kit
- The code will automatically be sent to Twitter and tag @papajohnsuk
- Papa John’s will identify the codes sent to Twitter and contact the recipient to arrange a free pizza delivery