Enter The TechRound SaaS 66 Competition (2021)
Entry Deadline – Friday 9th April 2021
Winners to be Announced – Tuesday 13th April 2021
We are excited to announce the launch of TechRound’s SaaS competition for 2021.
TechRound is one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing startup and tech news sites. Often referred to as ‘the voice of startups’ and with a fast growing audience, TechRound is a springboard of any aspiring startup or business.
TechRound is where decision makers, investors and the startups powering the economy come to find out the latest developments and trends within the industry. As the UK’s voice of startups and entrepreneurs, TechRound is read by industry insiders and experts. We want to celebrate innovation and hard work, not just the prettiest looking companies.
Are you new to the market? Are you changing the way people do things? Are you an entrepreneur or group of people? We want to hear from you.
- Get in front of one of the startup sector’s most engaged audiences (circulation around 200,000 to 250,000 visitors per month)
- Top 66 receive placements receive a full page write-up (see example)
- Get in front of decision makers and the people and companies that matter across tech and startups
- Get seen by VCs, investors and industry leaders
- Free to Enter
- Company operates in the UK
- Revenue not a deciding factor
- One person entrepreneurs, duos and teams welcome
- New and established businesses since 2011 are welcome
- SaaS includes property, finance, money, savings, investment, apps, digital marketing, employee benefits, insurance, fashion and more.
What We Are Looking For…
“We are looking for innovative and hard-working individuals and companies of truly all sizes in the UK SaaS space, from starting out to being fully established. Whilst funding is always a validation of success, this is not crucial in our judging process and overall we want to demonstrate what quality and capabilities that the UK SaaS industry has to offer.”
“Beyond this, we want to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs and create a SaaS 66 list that future generations will look back on with admiration.”
“We will truly consider all types of companies and all backgrounds – so do not be turned off from applying, we want to hear your story and share it with the world.”
“Just make sure that your application is clear and concise. Make sure it answers the questions and does not waffle.”
By TechRound Co-Founders, David Soffer and Daniel Tannenbaum
Meet The Judges
Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny
- Pete Hanlon is CTO of Moneypenny, the leading outsourced communications company that answers calls, live chat and digital communications for thousands of businesses across the UK and the US. Pete has previously been CTO at Moneysupermarket for six years and CTO at Autotrader where he worked for 10 years.
Mina Samaan, Principal at MMC Ventures
- Mina Samaan is a Principal at MMC Ventures, one of the UK’s and Europe’s leading investors for early startups – with a portfolio including Gousto, Bloom & Wild and Pact Coffee.
Collette Allen – Client Services Director at SmartSearch
- Collette Allen is Client Services Director at SmartSearch, the UK’s leading anti-money laundering SaaS platform and Queens Award for Enterprise Innovation winner. Collette joined SmartSearch as a Senior Support Specialist in 2013, and within two years and worked her way up to head of Client Services. She has been Client Services Director since July 2020.
Stephen Page, CEO and Founder of SFC Capital
A veteran of the software industry with nearly 40 years of experience as an Entrepreneur, Investor and Fund Manager, Stephen has founded and exited a number of software companies including DataEase – a global DBMS company – and Sapphire, Inc. Stephen founded Startup Funding Club (SFC) in 2012, he is a founder freeman of the Guild of Entrepreneurs and an ambassador for the club Home Grown (sister club of the excellent Home House).
Entry fee: Free
To enter: Please complete the form below
Entries open: Thursday 25th March 2021
Entry deadline: Friday 9th April 2021 at 5pm
Final Judging Day: Monday 12th April 2021
Winners announced: Tuesday 13th April 2021
Entries should mirror this format – https://techround.co.uk/fintech-50/molo-finance/