We are excited to announce the launch of TechRound’s SaaS66 for 2022!
TechRound is one of the UK’s best-known and fastest growing startup and tech news sites. Often referred to as ‘the voice of startups’ and with a fast growing, engaged and influential audience across startups, tech and UK innovation, TechRound is a springboard for any aspiring startup or business.
TechRound is where decision makers, investors, startups and the companies and businesses powering the UK economy come to find out the latest developments and trends within the industry. As the UK’s voice of startups, TechRound is read by industry insiders and experts. We want to celebrate innovation and hard work.
Are you new to the market? Are you changing the way people do things? Are you an entrepreneur or group of people? We want to hear from you.
- Opportunity to be featured in front of one of the startup sector’s most engaged audiences
- Top 66 entries will receive a full page write-up (see example)
- Opportunity to appear in front of decision makers and the people and companies that matter across tech and startups
- Opportunity to be noticed by VCs, investors and industry leaders
- Free to Enter!
- Revenue is not a deciding factor
- One person entrepreneurs, duos and teams welcome
- New and established businesses since 2012 are welcome
- SaaS includes property, finance, money, savings, investment, apps, digital marketing, employee benefits, insurance, fashion and more.
What Are We Looking For?
“We are looking for innovative and hard-working individuals and companies of truly all sizes in the UK SaaS space, from starting out to being fully established. Whilst funding is always a validation of success, this is not crucial in our judging process and overall we want to demonstrate what quality and capabilities that the UK SaaS industry has to offer.”
“Beyond this, we want to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs and create a SaaS 66 list that future generations will look back on with admiration.”
“We will truly consider all types of companies and all backgrounds – so do not be turned off from applying, we want to hear your story and share it with the world. Just make sure that your application is clear and concise!”
–TechRound Co-Founders David Soffer & Daniel Tannenbaum–
Entry fee: Free
How to Enter: Please complete the form below
Entries Open: 2nd August 2022
Entry Deadline: Thursday 18th August 2022
Winners Announced: Wednesday 24th August 2022
Entries should mirror this format – https://techround.co.uk/fintech-50/molo-finance/
Enter The TechRound SaaS 66