CleverConnect is a European HR Tech company, helping more than 2,500 companies to rethink their recruitment strategy in order to attract, convert and assess their candidates in an efficient and innovative way. CleverConnect’s SaaS solutions cover CV matching, video interviews and intelligent career sites.
Through its merger with Talentry – a German-based provider of talent relationship management solutions – CleverConnect aims to better support organizations in transforming their recruitment processes to attract new qualified candidates, engage them in a sustainable relationship and reveal their skills and potential, as well as offering candidates a fulfilling experience.
In 2021, CleverConnect closed a €30 million fundraising from its historical investors and Digital Plus Partners (Germany), in order to accelerate its European development. CleverConnect now has a team of over 270 people that operates in France, Italy, Spain and the DACH region.
What do you think makes this company unique?
As a European based company, we have a clear vision of European companies’ challenges in terms of recruitment. Our solution fits with their needs, European and local regulations.
We want to build something more sustainable for recruiters and meaningful in people’s life. Our solutions combine AI with human intelligence to provide the best experience for recruiters and candidates.
More from Interviews
- A Chat with Sean Nolan, CEO & Co-Founder of Enterprise App for Frontline Workers: Blink
- Meet Andrew Fleury, CEO & Co-Founder at Computer Vision & AI Micromobility Startup: Luna
- A Chat with Caroline Chalmer, CEO and Founder at Global Fine Jewellery Platform: Finematter
- Meet DJ Qian, CEO & Founder at DeFi Utility App: Chainge Finance
- Meet David Woodfine, Co-Founder & Managing Director of Cyber Security Associates
- A Chat with Stuart Collar-Brown, Co-Founder and Director at Online Property Auction Company: My Auction
- A Chat with Ashlie Collins, Founder at Coaching, Training and Consulting Company: Humane Startup
- Meet Ed Rossiter, Founder and Co-CEO at Irish Recruitment Brand: Phoenix
How has the company evolved over the last couple of years?
For the last two years, CleverConnect has achieved a growth of its revenues of over 50%. This exceptional growth is explained by the attractiveness of its digital solutions, which enable companies to attract and capture more candidates in a highly competitive market.
In October 2021, CleverConnect announced a €30 million round table led among its historical investors and Digital Plus Partner (Germany) to develop its presence in Europe and especially in Germany where it opened its subsidiary to conquer the DACH market, a very high potential market.
This merger with Talentry marks another step in the internationalization and development of CleverConnect and confirm its ambition to become the European champion of Talent Acquisition solutions.
What can we hope to see from CleverConnect in the future?
CleverConnect aims to accelerate its expansion to best arm European companies against candidate shortage and recruitment challenges.
The recent merger with Talentry will enable CleverConnect to equip companies with the most efficient and advanced technologies to help recruiters on a daily basis and offer fulfilling candidate experience.
CleverConnect aims a growth of its revenue of more than 50% in 2022.